1. FeralUnicorn

Hi - introduction

Welcome to the forums! :)
  2. FeralUnicorn

Hello forum!

3. FeralUnicorn

tModLoader ZMS mod. Zombie like items!

Here's some random suggestions: 1. The Apocalypse: similar to Goblin/Pirate invasions, but during the night and with many different types of zombies 2. Zombie Hook: a grappling hook with a zombie hand on the end that grabs on to surfaces 3. Different zombies for each biome (Jungle Zombie...
  4. FeralUnicorn

About myself...

5. FeralUnicorn

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forums! :) Can't wait to see some of your art!!
  6. FeralUnicorn

Mobile Looking to play with friends in mobile multiplayer

Here's a thread that explains how to set up a mobile server. Just scroll down to where it says "Hosting via mobile device"
  7. FeralUnicorn

Mobile BladeTongue not appearing

The blade tongue only has a 0.5% chance of being fished up, so keep trying. Also, try completing 30 quests for the Angler to get a golden fishing rod. Use the highest power bait you can find. Good luck! :)
  8. FeralUnicorn

PS4 Greetings Fellow Adventurers

Welcome to the forums! I’m sure you’ll find some friends on here and share some ideas. I’m also very shy irl, but I feel comfortable on here. :)
  9. FeralUnicorn

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday! :)
  10. FeralUnicorn

Best weapons (melee,ranged...), armor,potions... to use in pre-hardmode

Melee: Night’s Edge Ranged/Magic: Demon Scythe and Space Gun Armor: Molten (Meteor, if using space gun) Potions: Health, Restoration, Ironskin, Thorns, Shine, Obsidian Skin/Water Walking (in case you fall in lava) It can also be a good idea to have a summon (Slime Staff, Imp Staff, Hornet...
  11. FeralUnicorn

SquirrelSquad572’s Intro

12. FeralUnicorn

Hardmode Tips and Tricks

Something I would suggest doing early on is using hallowed and holy water to spread the Hallow around your jungle. Leaving your jungle unprotected will leave it vulnerable to the evil biomes. The Hallow is unable to take over the jungle and will stop the crimson/corruption from ruining it. If...
  13. FeralUnicorn

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The Seven Seas Suit Wave Mask Seaweed Shirt Sandy Shoes
  14. FeralUnicorn

Pixel Art Cat Themed Items

I enjoy drawing my own items for Terraria, and I just recently discovered spriting. I am a cat lover, so I decided to try and create a few cat themed weapons and items. These are my first sprites, so please feel free to give tips that might help me improve my spriting skills in the future. These...
  15. FeralUnicorn

Hi!

Hello! I’m FeralUnicorn and I love playing terraria, drawing, and playing with my pets. My favorite biome is The Hallow, hence my name and pfp. I played a decent amount of Terraria a few years ago, but the farthest I ever got was the mechanical bosses. Recently, I’ve started playing again and...
  16. FeralUnicorn

please help

Go to the vanity contest submission thread and post your reply there.
  17. FeralUnicorn

Resolved [Mobile] Can't find Tavernkeep

Yes, I defeated the brain several times to make sure he would spawn.
  18. FeralUnicorn

Resolved [Mobile] Can't find Tavernkeep

I've been searching for several hours now but I can't seem to find the unconscious man anywhere. I've searched the entire surface and am currently looking through in the underground and cavern layers. I am using a lifeform analyzer and hunter potions but I don't see him. Is he able to spawn in...
  19. FeralUnicorn

Mobile More Critters

I am currently working on a building which houses every critter than can be caught and placed in a terrarium or jar. I think it would be nice if there were more fishbowls besides goldfish and jellyfish, such as being able to use the many types of fish obtained from fishing. I would also love to...
Back
Top Bottom