Search results for query: *

1. MitchOfTarcoola

NPCs not putting normal headgear on after party

When ending a party via journey mode time options, and when autopaused, NPCs remove their party hats, but don't put their regular headgear on. This fixes when closing inventory. The Merchant and Wizard are not wearing their hats in the screenshot.
  2. MitchOfTarcoola

Unexpected Crash

My game crashed when I was waking up my PC with the game running. I was fighting the Frost Moon, and put my computer to sleep. Game froze before crashing when woken up. Attached is the error popup.
  3. MitchOfTarcoola

**REPORTED** Rainbow Rod Hoiking

When the projectile from the rainbow rod moves into an underwater slope, it goes through the block, wriggling it a bit can make it completely stuck. This doesn't occur when the slope is not submerged.
  4. MitchOfTarcoola

Working as Designed frozen liquids (minor)

When there is a massive amount of liquids flowing in a world, sometimes some liquid will freeze in place. screenshot shows floating water at an ocean. Not shown is the massive hole where the entire ocean is flowing into the underworld, and floating lava blocking some water from flowing down said...
  5. MitchOfTarcoola

Working as Designed Critter Shampoo and minion particles

Critter shampoo does not effect particles produced by minions
  6. MitchOfTarcoola

2 small bugs

2 small bugs that I've noticed. These may have impacted earlier versions. 1. Moon lord shader renders my character's red skin and anything dyed with either intense flame dye completely black, or if it is normally transparent, completely invisible. Probably effects other intense dyes, but doesn't...
  7. MitchOfTarcoola

**REPORTED** overshielded pillars visual bug in Journey

In Journey mode, If you defeat Lunatic Cultist at Expert or higher then start attacking one of the pillars with the difficulty below expert, the shield bar appears at 150%. Quite sure this is due to the different kill requirements for the pillars in expert/master difficulty as opposed to...
  8. MitchOfTarcoola

**REPORTED** 1.14 bugs: no sword shrines and maxxing sliders

Enchanted sword shrines wont spawn in my journey worlds (unsure if deliberate, havent tried a normal world), and closing inventory with a journey mode slider visible will cause that slider to go to max (e.g setting spawnrate to 0, closing inv sets it to 10x)
Back
Top Bottom