Search results for query: *

• Users: prodige
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. prodige

Borderlands 3 help

Hey! i finished Borderlands 3 with all the personnages so if you want some help im here!
  2. prodige

Mobile Looking to play with friends in mobile multiplayer

hello! im boring to play alone so im searching somebody to play with me but i dont know how to play with somebody. how i can start a world with somebody? please help me! :rslime:
  3. prodige

Resolved [3DS] Raimbow Slimes

Hello, I don't find raimbow slime on my hallowed world.Help :rslime: ~:sigh:
  4. prodige

Mobile Server

Hello im searching someone who have server on mobile devices And i have a problem : when im loading a server, it written "seraching server" and it not loading help me!
  5. prodige

Console Im Boring....

Hello everybody! just before sorry if there is a bad english in this post im french :') So. I'm in hardmode just before plantera and im boring of terra and I do not know what to do. Somebody have an objectiv list for my or just funny things to do? thanks!
  6. prodige

3DS Im boring...

Hello everybody! just before sorry if there is a bad english in this post im french :) So. I'm in hardmode just before plantera and im boring of terra and I do not know what to do. Somebody have an objectiv list for my or just funny things to do? thanks!
Back
Top Bottom