Search results for query: *

1. Heᴎri

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

What is Crowno eating in the painting "Crowno Devours His Lunch"? Other than your own, what is your favorite developer vanity set? What is your favorite source of inspiration or eye candy? What drives you to create new items or sprites?
  2. Heᴎri

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Traveling Merchant Leaves Twice

This is a purely visual bug, but the "traveling merchant has departed" message always shows up twice. Single Player, Expert-Mode Pre HM Medium World
  3. Heᴎri

Mobile Lighting issues with Shadow and Water

No backwalls are added in any of the above images, the issue is inconsistent shadowing or underneath the solid blocks. Below the grey brick there is no backwall.
  4. Heᴎri

Mobile Lighting issues with Shadow and Water

The lighting for the area under blocks and above water is inconsistent, doesn't happen with platforms but happens with grey brick and other solid blocks.
  5. Heᴎri

Mobile Save Issues?

Saving the game, after the 100 percent message and exiting the world, doesn't save all progress made before the save. I have to save twice to insure that the game remembers, almost like short term memory loss. Playing on an expert, medium sized world with almost 40 free GB of storage on my device.
  6. Heᴎri

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my submission, I worked pretty hard on it. I really appreciate the Terrarian development team for building such a great game! Good luck to everyone participating!
Back
Top Bottom