Search results for query: *

1. sirlance3000

tModLoader The Spirits of Argonoth- By Sirlance3000

Greetings As of now the Spirits of Argonoth has been scraped for a different project unrelated to Terraria called the Tri Nebula Alliance which I have been working on for over 7-8 years now STATE OF MOD MOD Scraped WIKI No longer accessible
  2. sirlance3000

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Glad that D&D Beyond has now been taken out of fandoms grubby corrupt hands and is now owned by Sword Coast, the owners of D&D! I hate Fandom.com with every fiber of my very being.
  3. sirlance3000

hay your signature has a link to a fake version of steam, which is screwing up accessibility to...

hay your signature has a link to a fake version of steam, which is screwing up accessibility to my forums page. Could you maybe fix that please.
  4. sirlance3000

Greetings As you know the Spirits of Argonoth is still a work in progress, for the past 1-2 years it has been pushed until tModloader updates to 1.4. Today it brings me great joy to say that tModloader 1.4 Alpha is now available on steam! This means that Official production of the Spirits of...
  5. sirlance3000

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Im just happy to see you leaving fandom. I don't like fandom.
  6. sirlance3000

Sill Working on the mod, just not ready for release yet
  7. sirlance3000

tModLoader Custom Rarities?

Hears the code copied over and edited ready to be inserted to the top of your items .cs file. just change the 731100 to the hex color you want. To find the hex number to the color you want I prefer to use this online color picker Color Piker using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader...
  8. sirlance3000

Hay Redigit! check out what I have been working on! The Workshop- For Builders Adventurers and...

Hay Redigit! check out what I have been working on! The Workshop- For Builders Adventurers and More! I've spent many hours on it. Also sorry you didn't get the Game of Love award, I feel you deserved it more.
  9. sirlance3000

Thanks

Thanks
  10. sirlance3000

I thinks he's dead:zombie:

I thinks he's dead:zombie:
  11. sirlance3000

That is funny

That is funny
  12. sirlance3000

Yes I built it

Yes I built it
  13. sirlance3000

Like google meet slows everything down! It makes me miss my personal computer.[ATTACH]

Like google meet slows everything down! It makes me miss my personal computer.
  14. sirlance3000

for sure! I hate the Chromebooks they stink

for sure! I hate the Chromebooks they stink
  15. sirlance3000

Thanks

Thanks
  16. sirlance3000

Hears a link to mine Steam Workshop::The Workshop- For Builders Adventurers and More!

Hears a link to mine Steam Workshop::The Workshop- For Builders Adventurers and More!
  17. sirlance3000

ok thanks for telling me

ok thanks for telling me
  18. sirlance3000

A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds...

A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!
  19. sirlance3000

With Tedit yes. Depending on what you mean.

With Tedit yes. Depending on what you mean.
Back
Top Bottom