Search results for query: *

1. X-plosiveBunny

Builds Teleporter selector (with 16 options)

Since I started playing Terraria, I've always wanted to have a big teleporting room, and that's what I did. Usually some kind of floating box with millions of teleporters inside, each one going to a different place. But some day, I wondered: is there any way I can make a seemingly single...
  2. X-plosiveBunny

Items Logic gate lamp rod (swapper)

Add a rod that swaps the state of a logic gate lamp without making the logic gate send a signal (pretty much like the actuation rod for actuators). Extremely necessary for big wiring builds where the logic gate triggers the lamps above itself. Without this rod, if you swap a logic gate lamp over...
  3. X-plosiveBunny

Other Add tree type and background delimiters for other biomes that are not forest.

Self explanatory title. For example, if you build another jungle biome in the other side of the world, it will share the tree type and background of the original jungle. It also happens with the beach and tundra. My suggestion is to make it so every biome has a tree and background delimiter...
  4. X-plosiveBunny

Game Mechanics Make music boxes' range NOT relative to zoom.

Currently, music boxes and fountains' range DEPENDS on the screen zoom, so it may happen that when you are listening to a music box in some place, you zoom in and you stop listening to it. My suggestion is to make music boxes' range an absolute range (tiles) instead of relative to zoom. Also...
  5. X-plosiveBunny

Other [QOL] - Add treasure bags drop rates on bestiary

So I was killing plantera on my master for the worthy world and I wondered what is the drop rate of The Axe. But me and my computer were too tired to open chrome's wiki since RAM suffers too much, so I thought: WHY NOT CHECKING THE BESTIARY?? The bestiary: Very useful
  6. X-plosiveBunny

Digging Molecart destroying Locked Hallowed Chest

Hi, I was building a minecart right over the dungeon with my molecart when I found a locked hallowed chest, and the molecart just went over it without problem. I lose the chest contents but got few hallowed chests (items) and if I breaked the blocks where the chest was I continued getting even...
Back
Top Bottom