Search results for query: *

1. RocketBoy02

Resolved [1.4.3] Bugged Abigail

After some discussion and deduction thanks to the terraria discord, I've been able to pinpoint the problem. I think her AOE hitbox wasn't added, only her contact hitbox, so she wouldn't be able to hit an enemy unless they ran into her. Attached is a video of the issue, taken directly from my...
  2. RocketBoy02

Resolved [1.4.3] Bugged Abigail

Hey all! Rocket here again. First and foremost, thank you, DR, for bringing 1.4.3 to mobile! It's so far been great to play, and I love the update! However, I did encounter a pretty annoying bug regarding the Abigail summon. For some reason, whenever she goes to attack an enemy like a slime...
  3. RocketBoy02

Mobile Bugged Natural Eye Spawn?

I was just playing a quick session of Terraria after a long day at work when a message popped up in the chat, notifying me of a natural Eye of Cthulhu spawn. I found this very confusing, as I knew the criteria of this (200 health, 10 defense, 4 town NPCs) and I knew that I did not fit all three...
  4. RocketBoy02

Mobile Skipping the respawn cooldown

Just this morning, I was playing Terraria on the bus, and I accidentally discovered a way to skip having to wait to respawn. I was exploring in the cave in my "For the Worthy" playthrough and I was cornered by a skeleton and a bat. I tried to fight them until I knew that my death was coming, and...
  5. RocketBoy02

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Traveling Merchant Leaving Twice

This is a very minor bug in the mobile version of the game, but it still confuses me as to why this happens. It occurs every single time this instance occurs and I don't know why. Whenever the Traveling Merchant leaves town at 6:00 pm in-game (or later), for some really weird reason the message...
  6. RocketBoy02

Xbox One Help with Multiplayer

I need help playing Terraria with some friends. I'm on the latest version of the Xbox One, V1.0.1563.6. Whenever I try to enter the "Multiplayer" option on the main menu, it always says: To do this, change a setting You cannot see content that other people make because of how your account is...
  7. RocketBoy02

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Please stop with this. The hype is already off the charts, there's no need to keep going! In all seriousness, this is amazing. Can't wait for Journey's End!
  8. RocketBoy02

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

This... I don't... WHAAAAT?! THIS IS AMAZING! All of those useless items are just better! And I LOVE what they did to the armor bonuses (Stardust and Titanium in particular). Also, about time that something happened to Golem, King Slime, and... the Moon Lord, who all got buffed? Ehh, was...
  9. RocketBoy02

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

My jaw dropped at the sight of this. That's how amazing I think this will be.
  10. RocketBoy02

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

This is amazing news! It really puts a smile on people's faces. I really hope that someday, sometime in the future, people who can only play on mobile and console can experience mods the same way PC players can, but for now this is more than good enough for me.
  11. RocketBoy02

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

The only thing I noticed while playing this version on my Chromebook was the bug fix for the sun. I really wish there would be a bit more customization support for keyboard and mouse, but I'm pleased with the update nonetheless and am excited for how the community will use this power. Still...
  12. RocketBoy02

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Well, the odds are against everyone. Right now I may say that the odds of winning are lower than obtaining the Rod of Discord. Never tell us the odds! Good luck!
  13. RocketBoy02

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I call my submission the "Blue Star." This vanity is shown in my profile pic and attached to this reply. Keep in mind that this design, if included, is not final, and could change. This is just a rough idea of what it could look like. The three individual pieces are the headgear, torso, and...
  14. RocketBoy02

Hello, fellow Terrarians!

Hello there! I am RocketBoy02. I like playing Terraria and doing anything role-playing-related. I always like a good story. I also have a creative mind, but the execution of creative ideas is something I need to work on. I hope to have a great time here on the forums!
Back
Top Bottom