Search results for query: *

1. RocketBoy02

Resolved [1.4.3] Bugged Abigail

Hey all! Rocket here again. First and foremost, thank you, DR, for bringing 1.4.3 to mobile! It's so far been great to play, and I love the update! However, I did encounter a pretty annoying bug regarding the Abigail summon. For some reason, whenever she goes to attack an enemy like a slime...
  2. RocketBoy02

Mobile Bugged Natural Eye Spawn?

I was just playing a quick session of Terraria after a long day at work when a message popped up in the chat, notifying me of a natural Eye of Cthulhu spawn. I found this very confusing, as I knew the criteria of this (200 health, 10 defense, 4 town NPCs) and I knew that I did not fit all three...
  3. RocketBoy02

Mobile Skipping the respawn cooldown

Just this morning, I was playing Terraria on the bus, and I accidentally discovered a way to skip having to wait to respawn. I was exploring in the cave in my "For the Worthy" playthrough and I was cornered by a skeleton and a bat. I tried to fight them until I knew that my death was coming, and...
  4. RocketBoy02

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Traveling Merchant Leaving Twice

This is a very minor bug in the mobile version of the game, but it still confuses me as to why this happens. It occurs every single time this instance occurs and I don't know why. Whenever the Traveling Merchant leaves town at 6:00 pm in-game (or later), for some really weird reason the message...
  5. RocketBoy02

Xbox One Help with Multiplayer

I need help playing Terraria with some friends. I'm on the latest version of the Xbox One, V1.0.1563.6. Whenever I try to enter the "Multiplayer" option on the main menu, it always says: To do this, change a setting You cannot see content that other people make because of how your account is...
  6. RocketBoy02

Hello, fellow Terrarians!

Hello there! I am RocketBoy02. I like playing Terraria and doing anything role-playing-related. I always like a good story. I also have a creative mind, but the execution of creative ideas is something I need to work on. I hope to have a great time here on the forums!
Back
Top Bottom