Search results for query: *

• Users: sna
  • Order by date
  1. sna

PC desync issue

small update in addition to this, just recently ive been getting the "lost connection" screen a few times. however my internet speed is 2 ping 100 download and 80 upload sooo idk im losing my mind ;p
  2. sna

PC desync issue

onedrive is turned off for me and host (however i do have some stuff stored in there)
  3. sna

PC desync issue

hosts pc is pretty tanky so it couldnt be an issue with the pc but i will look into about onedrive
  4. sna

PC desync issue

we disabled everything except tml and made a new world and reloaded. we had a blood moon which was perfect for testing this because this issue mainly happens during events and bosses. however, the weird thing is the issue didnt happen this time during a blood moon though it happened once...
  5. sna

PC desync issue

we both disabled magic storage and auto save however no luck.
  6. sna

PC desync issue

here ya go
  7. sna

PC desync issue

friend has been hosting and im the joiner. last time we played was on vanilla a while which ran fine enough. and im pretty positive our tmodloader is up to date. i can try to see about testing this on vanilla though i would have to ask him to host on vanilla
  8. sna

PC desync issue

i was playing terraria with a friend and i have an issue where on blood moons and bosses (and on occasion when there is a lot of enemies spawning) i get huge lag spikes like as if the game was trying to catch up with what was happening. it was normal when we were playing pre hard mode but after...
Back
Top Bottom