Thank you! It is based on Mega Man! ;)
  2. El Nyrox

Pixel Art Some old art i made.

Enjoy!
  3. El Nyrox

NPCs & Enemies A Zoologist NPC

DUUUUUUUUDE!!!
  4. El Nyrox

Pixel Art Polished some of my old Advance Wars art.

Also posted on reddit, soon on deviantart.
  5. El Nyrox

Pixel Art More Robo-villains! This time in a different art style. Hope you like it!

The only thing i have made for him is that he is Gradman's most effective assassin. He moves at such abnormal velocity that his targets die before they can see him. He mostly hunts remnants of the army that got scattered after the humans lost the "Human-Robot War". That's all i've got for him...
  6. El Nyrox

Pixel Art I made a robo-villain. His name is "Commander Salgyon". He fights using only his fists.

Thanks, dude! :D I actually have more robots on the way!
  7. El Nyrox

Pixel Art I remade some of my old pixel arts to see how i much i improved, and i quite like the result. They're names are Hazmat and Muto.

[ The signature means HombreRandom, which is my reddit username. ] - ZED INFORMATION - :brain: Hazmat was a former epidemiologist that got infected with the Th virus, which is a zombie virus i made.:brain: :brain: Muto is also like Hazmat, with the difference that he was affected with radiation...
  8. El Nyrox

Jaja, muchas gracias por la bienvenida >;]

Jaja, muchas gracias por la bienvenida >;]
  9. El Nyrox

Pixel Art I made an achievement for my vanity set. What do you think?

"YOOOOOOOO!!" -"A sense of bravery and honor floods your mind..."- Wear every piece of the warrior vanity set. I also posted it on reddit :)
Back
Top Bottom