Search results for query: *

• Users: Kaiju
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kaiju

Games that disappointed you the most?

With the current quality of a lot of titles being pushed out today, I'm surprised this thread wasn't made already. For me, I'd say Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5, Godzilla for the Ps4, and Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage. THPS5 was a train wreck, and I'm sad that the THPS series has to go out...
  2. Kaiju

Resizing images with BB Code?

Is this possible to do on this forum? I was trying to resize the image in my signature, since the bottom of it is cut off. I used the commands from the official BB Code guide ( http://www.bbcode.org/reference.php ), and it won't work. I just wanted to know if it wasn't possible before I waste a...
  3. Kaiju

My collection of builds

Since I finally have creations in this game to show that are finished, here they are. The first of my builds is a house I made on a floating island, intended for the wizard. Instead, the clothier had the audacity to move in. The second is a large house I built to house multiple NPCs, and a...
  4. Kaiju

TEdit: MACINTOSH PLUS Floral Shoppe album cover

This was my first attempt at recreating something in Terraria. I originally tried to build it in game, but it got way too tedious to place all the walls. The statue outlines, letters, and the symbol above the letters, I completed all in game. The Japanese letters are a bit asymmetric, I ended up...
  5. Kaiju

Killing Floor

MONEY MONEY MONEY Who likes it? Anyone hyped for the sequel? I think it looks great so far, and think it will live up to the hype. I don't know about the story mode I heard rumors of, but it sounds interesting.
  6. Kaiju

"Cursed" worlds

Anyone have a world that just seems to hate them? My friends and I have, several times. This is the most memorable one. The first night was a blood moon. We survived by barricading ourselves in a wooden box, which was deconstructed soon afterward. After a two day break from a blood moon, we had...
  7. Kaiju

Post your computer stats

If you don't know how to find them, go to your taskbar. Click run, and then type "dxdiag". My current build is: Operating system: Windows 8.1 GPU: GTX 760 CPU: AMD FX 6300 six core RAM: 8 gigs, DDR3 MB: ASUS M5A97 HDD: Seagate 3TB Case: Corsair 500R Peripherals: Mouse: MAD CATZ R.A.T TE...
  8. Kaiju

Blocks & Decoration Better Doors

Well, after a month of forgetting what I was going to suggest, I remembered. If it was even possible, I think there should be an incentive to create different types of doors, like the lead/iron ones. Currently, they get opened in a few hits by zombies just like their wooden counterparts. Instead...
  9. Kaiju

Dragonslayer from Berserk (My First Sprite)

"That thing was too big to be called a sword. Too big, too thick, and too rough. It was more like a large hunk of iron." -Excerpt from Berserk describing the Dragonslayer. This was my first sprite I ever made. I based it on the size of the Breaker Blade's sprite, and made it in what felt like...
  10. Kaiju

I need some help with a certain part of a building

I'm building this town around my base (mostly for just aesthetics, all my NPCs live in the base), and I was going to put a mill in it. I'm just not sure how to build the water wheel of the mill, does anyone have suggestions how? This was the only way I could think of, but it just looks like a...
Back
Top Bottom