Search results for query: *

1. N

tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

What do you mean by more focused? The pickaxe equivalents are literally all faster. I feel like the drills should be like 25% faster to the pickaxes to compensate for windup and lack of knockback.
  2. N

tModLoader Argantium Reborn

Well I feel stupid now. I was playing the mod today without updating it and it turns out you actually nerfed the blade of cthulu and slimy staff. Sorry about that
  3. N

You should play it - it is really fun :)
  4. N

Yeah, the mod is very cool and I'm having lots of fun with it but many weapons are extremely overpowered, especially boss drops such as blade/bow of cthulu and king slime's staff or daggers. Btw, thanks for adding that config; I honestly didn't expect for you to respond and actually do it. Much...
  5. N

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Drill overhaul would be enjoyable.
  6. N

tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

Why would I take a drill equivalent of a pickaxe? Are there any advantages?
  7. N

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

Oh nice, it does work, but it doesn't show on the description of the rods that it does
  8. N

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

Wow this is great
  9. N

I wonder if it is supported with equipment upgrader mod, I need to check this
  10. N

I feel like it would be cool if you gave some love to the nebula battle rod and maybe nerf the solar one to try to make all the moon-lord rods feel equally powerful but be suited for different purposes (Nebula could get mana drain, Stardust already spawns minions and Vortex already shoots bullets)
  11. N

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

Overall, I feel like this mod is great. The morph items are amazing. I would love to see more of them.
  12. N

In fact, I feel like the weapon is kind of overpowered, but it is fun that way. A cool thing would be to make cthulu drop an item that you can combine with something a bit more late game to craft the weapon.
  13. N

Hey, love your mod. I just got Cthulhu's stare after beating EoC. I think a big problem is the fact that I can dash through terrain that I otherwise couldn't mine. It lets me cheese the lab from mod of redemption and get to places like the jungle temple before getting the key. I feel like you...
  14. N

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

Hey, love your mod. I just got Cthulhu's stare after beating EoC. I think a big problem is the fact that I can dash through terrain that I otherwise couldn't mine. It lets me cheese the lab from mod of redemption and get to places like the jungle temple before getting the key. I feel like you...
  15. N

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Could you please add a config that reverts star fury to it's original self (falling stars rather than projectile)
  16. N

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Could you perhaps add upgrades to infinite throwing weapons (e.g. flask of the alchemist from alchemistnpc)? Thanks, love the mod.
  17. N

tModLoader Inlustris Mod

I'm not sure I didn't start playing with the mod yet. It just concerns me that calamity adds 2 bars (rage and adrenaline) then elements awoken adds another one and then terraria overhaul adds the crit bar (which gets into the way of elements awoken) My hud is getting quite chunkey.
  18. N

Thanks :) I'm having a lot of fun with the weapons im this mod
  19. N

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Ok thanks :)
  20. N

I mean like just a config setting to remove all vanilla recipe changes
Back
Top Bottom