Search results for query: *

1. nobody anymore

gr8 maymays m9

gr8 maymays m9
  2. nobody anymore

Weapons & Equip Mirror Armor: Projectile-Reflecting Magic Armor

Looking Glass Blade Lowish damage for that tier On hit: 4-8 Spectre orbs fire from target and go after other targets, but never the one you just hit. What do you think? If I could sprite worth a damn I'd throw something together, but I am creatively challenged. :l
  3. nobody anymore

PC Sodapone's 1.3 Shop

Hate to break it to ya, bud, but there's at least 1 Inventory Editor that's been updated for 1.3, and it's been staying pretty close to the updates. It happens to my Editor of choice, even.
  4. nobody anymore

*insert joke about 69 because I'm a really mature person*

*insert joke about 69 because I'm a really mature person*
  5. nobody anymore

M1

M1
  6. nobody anymore

Misread boots. I blame my gf.

Misread boots. I blame my gf.
  7. nobody anymore

... AND I CANNOT LIE NO OTHER BROTHER CAN DENY

... AND I CANNOT LIE NO OTHER BROTHER CAN DENY
  8. nobody anymore

Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.

Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.
  9. nobody anymore

Pony's Feelventure

*reads about this amazing art you draw* Pfft, it can't be that good. *skims over the thread* I need new eyes. Overexposure to awesomeness has ruined them. 10/10 would go blind again (Also, Berserk? I love you. Full homo.)
  10. nobody anymore

Butts.

Butts.
  11. nobody anymore

I... I really hope you're joking. I'm 80% sure you're joking but I HAVE seen people THIS...

I... I really hope you're joking. I'm 80% sure you're joking but I HAVE seen people THIS stupid, soo
  12. nobody anymore

You seem interesting. Have a follow. *throws a Follow at you*

You seem interesting. Have a follow. *throws a Follow at you*
  13. nobody anymore

You rang?

You rang?
  14. nobody anymore

Turns out it's the Spanish Inquisition. I was not expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

Turns out it's the Spanish Inquisition. I was not expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
  15. nobody anymore

Anything can be a club if you're brave enough

Anything can be a club if you're brave enough
  16. nobody anymore

I'm with this man right here. I kinda wanna see it tbh lmao. Is it cringe-y? Does it look...

I'm with this man right here. I kinda wanna see it tbh lmao. Is it cringe-y? Does it look anything like your art style? ... who the :red: was it with? Lmao
  17. nobody anymore

I :red:ing called it

I :red:ing called it
  18. nobody anymore

I remember when I was little there was a girl that would call people "dude", which really threw...

I remember when I was little there was a girl that would call people "dude", which really threw people off because that was a thing that boys said. I think most people called her "dudette" but I don't remember. That was 9 or 10 years ago lol.
  19. nobody anymore

Weapons & Equip Earlygame Summoners- My Solution

Katana. That thing can easily carry you through most of pre-hardmode, and it all depends on how early you can buy it from the Traveling Merchant.
  20. nobody anymore

u fockin wot m9 i got a q not a k ill hook u rite in da gabba, i swere on me dear nan

u fockin wot m9 i got a q not a k ill hook u rite in da gabba, i swere on me dear nan
Back
Top Bottom