Search results for query: *

1. nobody anymore

The Frigid Lord: Darqfrost (Also a Challenge Character with Screenshots)

So, after shamelessly stealing @Bucket o' Water 's idea, (thanksfornotgettingmadIloveyousomuch<3) I went and actually put it into motion, and stuff. Said idea is to take a character, draw a random weapon and prefix, and go through the entire game (or try to, at least) using JUST that weapon to...
  2. nobody anymore

If I Were to Get a Playlist Together, Would Someone Make it a Wave Bank?

I have an idea for a custom Wave Bank, but I have neither the time, skill, know-how, or patience to make a Wave Bank on my own. So, if I were to get a Playlist up for download, could someone make it into a Wave Bank for me? Idk how I could pay you back. If such a thing were necessary, I'm sure...
  3. nobody anymore

I'm a Little Late, But I'm Darqfalls

Hello there. Beware the Eye Legion. BEEEEEEEWAAAAAAAARE
  4. nobody anymore

Game Mechanics Magic Mirror/Recall Potions Hotkey

Am I the only one that keeps my mirror/recall pots in my hotbar, but then I always accidentally use it at the worst times? Usually it's just a minor inconvenience, but TPing away when I'm about to kill a boss and I have full health is a no-no. So, I stick it in my inv. Well, then I can't get...
  5. nobody anymore

Weapons & Equip Chicken Mask

There you go. Das all folks. Vanity Chicken Mask. You could make it with feathers and leather, or maybe Clothier could sell it. But yeah. Chicken Mask. Who's with me? Haven't you always wanted to wear a Chicken Mask?
  6. nobody anymore

WIP A Mysterious New World....

I awoke in a forest, thinly populated by trees, although yellow mushrooms with red spots were in abundance. I saw a bag next to me with my name, Darq, next to me. Inside it was a shortsword (although it was more of a dagger, really), a pickaxe, and an axe, all made of copper. The bag was rather...
  7. nobody anymore

Dragon Quest Slime Pixel Art

Just some pixel art of a Slime from the Dragon Quest series. Each pixel was represented by 4 background tiles. I used Deep Blue paint, Sky Blue paint, Gray paint, White paint, Black paint, and Red paint. Where I used them at should be fairly self-explantory. :P
  8. nobody anymore

Novelty Characters!

Okay, so this is basically just a thread where I'll post some characters from other games or media, or stuff I or other people made up that's suitably awesome. Hair/skin/clothes/eye color, what vanity to wear, dyes, ect. First, Alucard, the stellar gentleman in my Avatar. Alucard: Hair...
Back
Top Bottom