Search results for query: *

• Users: xLoz
  • Order by date
  1. X

Cringeworthy Youtube comments. [Warning : intense swearing.]

Well, whether this is rule-breaking or not is debatable. If you take an 18+ video and not say it is so, there is a chance that there will be consequences. Same thing goes with this. Whether they heed this warning is their choice, not mine.
  2. X

Well, I did put a warning. But it is approaching the "take down" region.
  3. X

The comment posted by Trainer Juan is the worst comment ever posted. Post yours below. Bask in the glory of... <attached screencap removed by staff>
  4. X

PC Terrablade should always be the best Melee weapon (at least damage wise).

Also, you got it backwards. It starts weak, then gets to be the highest dps in the game.
  5. X

It really dosen't have a damage cap, it can have the highest DPS of any weapon when used correctly. It's a great weapon with tons of potential. Hit it the right way and bosses can die in mere seconds.
  6. X

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

You know, there is a point at melee speed where the horseman's blade will overcome the Terra Blade
  7. X

I'm stil sticking with Horseman's blade.
  8. X

Terra blade dosen't always shoot it every time you swing it. If you hit something when you use horsemans blade, it'll do the same or more damage EVERY TIME. 100%
  9. X

Okay, let's say the tactical shotgun does 100 damage. 100 x 8 = 800. Crystal bullets do 60% of the damage caused by the BULLET. Let's say the bullet does 30 damage. They spawn about 4. 60% of 30 is 18. 18x 4 = 72. So, 72 x 8 = 576. 576 + 800 = 1376. The eye has 2800 health. There's a 3 in 1376...
  10. X

Oh. I was thinking about it with holy arrows (which by the way make it easily the best weapon in the game). What arrows are those?
  11. X

Almost. Tsunami does around 2000 damage.
  12. X

The only weapon capable of beating EOC in one hit is the North Pole.
  13. X

The Last Post Wins!

Well, bacon isn't very effective against me.
  14. X

Make as many Pokémon puns as possible!

If you can't find your key-u-ram the door.
  15. X

Items SDMG

That's like comparing Chain Gun to Sniper Rifle. One is more accurate, but which has a higher Dps?
  16. X

Items Admin's weapons

1: People can godmode anyways 2: ADMINS. Let's say it together now, a-d-m-i-n-s. 3: Because people wouldn't want to have to deal with enemies.
  17. X

Items SDMG

It's the same case as the Keybrand.
Back
Top Bottom