Search results for query: *

1. Vruneeto

tModLoader Endless Escapade

Take your time with the release. An epic masterpiece needs (and deserves) all the time in the world!
  2. Vruneeto

tModLoader How to learn C#?

Hi everyone! I want to learn C#, because I have a great interest on modding. So, anyone can tell me a method for learn C#? Thanks!
  3. Vruneeto

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Hi. When i try open a "Rusted box", the game just stop working... Yes, i have a big amount of mods Edit: solved changing the resolution
  4. Vruneeto

tModLoader Vanilla Balance Style Modpack

Hi everyone! I'm searching for a modpack was balanced like vanilla (for example, i heared Spirit and Thorium do a "nice couple" in this sense). So, any ideas for others content mod? (No QoL, like Magic Storage or Boss Health etc). If the mods has Thorium's cross-content, that's better! Thanks!!
  5. Vruneeto

tModLoader GORB Modpack

Yeah, i already did it. Whatever, thanks for the answer. Another question. Can u tell me your PC's specs?
  6. Vruneeto

tModLoader GORB Modpack

How you can use the 64 bits version of tMod in steam?
  7. Vruneeto

Texture Pack danrevic's Sprite/Texture Replacements

Any chance to you make a tModLoader version of this? I really love how look the armors with these textures, and i want play with it in my modded playthrough! Nice job <3
  8. Vruneeto

Chilean texture pack

A Mistercarlos le gusta esta wea
  9. Vruneeto

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

Nice rebalancing job! A small question. In general, the changes hasn't issues with other rebalanced things from another mod? (Like Calamity changes)... for example, wrongly overwrite and make negative numbers? Thanks!!
  10. Vruneeto

Resolved Calamity playthrough crashing after beating WoF

Hi! So, you had to disable Litho's? I ask because I have Lithos and Calamity, and no want a error like this in my playtrough :P Thanks!
  11. Vruneeto

Update Mod Help Request

I LOVE U SO MUCH!!! THANKSSSS
  12. Vruneeto

Update Mod Help Request

Hi everyone! I need some help with a mod. The mod is Better Mana Regen (tModLoader - Better Mana Regen). I want to play with it, but actually it's not possible because TerrariaHook is not updated. So, when i open the source code, i don't have idea how to do for update the TerrariaHook and make...
  13. Vruneeto

tModLoader Better Mana Regen

Hi. I tried download this mod, but never can use this because tmod tell me "TerrariaHook" is necesary. I search it in browser but no found it. I hope u can help me!
  14. Vruneeto

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

A pity that you have discarded the project. Anyway, thank you very much for making such a good and complete mod. I imagine all the hard work it takes to keep it up to date for almost 6 years. Thanks a lot!
  15. Vruneeto

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I did this armor using piskel. It is supposed to be a complete set, but I'm not very good at pixelart and do not want to do it wrong. it is assumed, it is part of a set of paladin. and although not remain as armor itself of the game, I'd love to be part of the suits vanity. I made it from the...
  16. Vruneeto

tModLoader Calamity Mod Spanish translation

Hola amigo, espero que estés teniendo un maravilloso día. Venía a agradecerte por semejante empeño para traer a nosotros una gran traducción de un gran mod como es Calamity. También, aprovecho para pedirte ayuda al respecto. Estoy interesado en traducir mods para comodidad de los jugadores de...
Back
Top Bottom