Search results for query: *

1. crowflux

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Wow, here we are nearly at the end of all the voting. I'm excited!! It's been really cool to see what people like based on what they voted for.
  2. crowflux

Yo, thanks so much @Lotaru !! I'm excited to see what happens :D

Yo, thanks so much @Lotaru !! I'm excited to see what happens :D
  3. crowflux

My mind is blown. I honestly can't believe I made it into the finalists! That is just so...

My mind is blown. I honestly can't believe I made it into the finalists! That is just so freaking awesome!! Thank you Re-Logic and everyone for your love! I'm so honored to have made it this far ♥
  4. crowflux

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Wow, this is amazing! I'm so happy that people like my Wandering Ronin design. I feel that the concept really fits with the theme of Journey's End ♥ Congrats to all entrants and finalists!! There are so many amazingly talented and creative people in this community, I'm seriously proud of you...
  5. crowflux

Been feeling super happy and grateful for everyone's love and reactions to my contest entry...

Been feeling super happy and grateful for everyone's love and reactions to my contest entry!! Thank you SO much for being a beam of light during these tough times. My last couple of weeks have been quite challenging, but this has been a huge highlight & milestone for me! Love you all and stay...
  6. crowflux

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I was inspired by Japanese samurai attire, particularly their straw hats (known as Jingasa) that they would wear when travelling. - Wandering Ronin vanity set consists of 3 items: hat, shirt, shoes - Straw hat covers the face in deep shadow for added mystery - Fireflies are attracted to the...
Back
Top Bottom