Search results for query: *

• Users: The Owler
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Owler

IC Hidden Between the Cosmos RP - IC

The story starts on Earth, in a somewhat secluded alleyway in a city. Inside lays a secret entrance to a large abandoned hangar, where Idaho Silverwind is working on his ship; the Ergosphere. He has been working on and off on the ship for almost 10 years. The news of the world's NVT energy (the...
  2. The Owler

OOC Hidden Between the Cosmos RP - OOC

Hey y'all! I decided to make a forum roleplay out of boredom. This is the first forum roleplay I've made (but not the first roleplay in general), so keep that in mind in case I make any sort of mistakes. Link to IC Story: Earth, the year 3207. Humanity has evolved immensely, creating...
  3. The Owler

Resolved How do you set up a table of contents / heading links in your forum posts?

Hey y'all, Scratch here. I've seen a few posts on the forums that have stuff like this: Basically, it allows you to click a link that directs you to a certain part of the same post, such as a specific heading. I'm not sure how one does this, so if anyone knows how, please let me know. Thank...
  4. The Owler

PC What new Subclasses could be added to the game?

Greetings everyone, I am Scratch Lunin. I am currently working on a mod (which you can check out here), and I want some ideas for new classes/subclasses that could be added. A subclass is a part of a class with its own unique weapons and playstyles (example: Melee has swords, spears, flails...
  5. The Owler

Pixel Art Scratch Lunin's Sprite Dump

Hey y'all, welcome to my sprite dump. I'll put most of my sprites here, and more will appear as I make more sprites. This sprite dump will be split into three parts, one for my older sprites, one for my newer sprites, and one for resprites of my sprites (done by others). (Also, most if not all...
  6. The Owler

tModLoader Looking for relatively good programmers to join my mod team and work on the Tenebrae Mod.

Hey y'all. It's me, Scratch Lunin. Me and my team are currently working on a mod known as the Tenebrae Mod, which is public on the Mod Browser (details are in the link to the left). I'm looking for a programmer with a good level of skill (7+ out of 10) who is willing to help work on our mod. It...
  7. The Owler

I am Scratch Lunin, the Interdimensional Warrior created by the Multiverse. Ask me anything.

Greetings everyone, I'm Scratch Lunin. I was created by the Multiverse in its early stages to act as protection against threats towards it (such as powerful monsters, interdimensional tears in reality, timeline glitches, etc.). Although the Multiverse as a whole is much more stable then it was...
  8. The Owler

Sprites New Lunar Event Weapons!

Greetings everyone! I have another suggestion for y'all, and this one's quite fun. (I saw @Battle Bee making a very similar post, so I'll give a link to it here.) You most likely already saw the title, so let's begin. New Lunar Event Weapons So yeah, most of the Lunar Event weapons before Moon...
  9. The Owler

tModLoader Tenebrae

[ THIS MOD IS ON AN INFINITE HIATUS. ] Tenebrae Info: │Tenebrae is a small content mod largely aimed around space-themed stuff (potentially some "cosmic horror" too). │The mod is heavily work in progress, and as of yet not available for download. │The old 1.3 version is being "replaced"...
  10. The Owler

Sprites New Accessories and Accessory Revisions

Hey y'all, I have another moderately big idea that I made, and it's pretty cool in my opinion. Basically, it adds a load of new accessories as well as changing certain vanilla accessories. I've done what I can to keep it somewhat balanced, but still make them enjoyable to use. (Take note that...
  11. The Owler

Sprites The Galactic Menaces and the Cosmic Sands - Post-Moon Lord Ideas

(CURRENTLY W.I.P.) Hey y'all, I've got a pretty big idea prepared for all of you, and I think you're gonna like it. (Here goes nothing.) "Now that the Moon Lord has been vanquished, his soul's binding has broken creating a rift between dimensions; where new (and deadlier) enemies arise."...
  12. The Owler

Items The Blood Chalice, a new event summoner

Hello again! I have another idea for an item. I give you, The Blood Chalice! A summon for the Blood Moon! (Yes I know Thorium has one similar to this.) Have a nice day / night everyone!
  13. The Owler

Sprites Starlight Blocks

Introducing: Starlight Blocks! Greetings everyone! I have an idea for some blocks, and in my opinion, they're pretty neat. Please note that this is my first ever post on this website (besides my introduction), so go easy on me. (Also I need help with getting rid of those white corners on my...
  14. The Owler

Xbox One Greetings everyone.

Greetings Terrarians, my name is Scratch Lunin (My real name would cause any listening mortal's eardrums to implode). I am an interdimensional demon clad in extremely durable crimson red armor, with a powerful blade to go with it. In my spare time I engage in extreme gaming (like anyone ever)...
Back
Top Bottom