Search results for query: *

1. Demon Master

How do I disable the tile grid while using a controller?

I'm playing on PC with a controller but this tile grid is really annoying, especially at night or when mining in the dark. I searched around the internet but couldn't find an answer. The tile grid setting doesn't do anything and only appears to work for KBM. I've also tried editing the config...
  2. Demon Master

Best cursor colour?

With the 1.3 update, there are lots of different colours in the game, especially during celestial events. I have tried various cursor colours, but I always seem to lose track of it while playing, which sometimes distracts me from boss fights because I'm spending a good few seconds trying to find...
  3. Demon Master

1.3 NPC discussion

I decided to start a thread specifically about npcs in 1.3. So it looks like we are getting at least 2 new npcs: 1. A friendly tax collector who we don't know much about. 2. A skeleton merchant as seen in the trailer, who may or may not sell throwables. As well as new npcs, old ones will also...
  4. Demon Master

Do resolution settings matter in windowed mode at all?

I am playing terraria in windowed mode as the full screen setting makes the game run slower with decreased fps. While I was changing the resolution in full screen, I could notice a clear difference in how the game looked. In windowed mode, I don't seem to notice a difference between resolutions...
  5. Demon Master

How do you easily defeat the mechanical bosses?

I have been getting quite frustrated. No matter what arena/fighting area I have, and no matter what equipment, I die almost instantly. What are your ways of dealing with them? I'm currently trying to kill the twins. I have an orchailium repeater with jester arrows as my main ranged weapon (I...
Back
Top Bottom