Search results for query: *

• Users: Smiffy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Smiffy

[tModLoader] Logic Gates Mod

Logic Gates Mod Current Version: v0.1.1 tModLoader Version: v0.3.0.1 After seeing some of the crazy wiring mechanisms on places such as TMEC and Youtube, I has a thought about how much different it would be if logic gates were easy to implement into your wiring (or at least a lot easier than...
  2. Smiffy

Game Mechanics Cancelling a solar eclipse (perhaps other invasions too)

Have you ever gotten out your equipment and resources to build something, only to find that a solar eclipse has arrived? This is probably one of the most annoying things for me right now. Most of the time I just can't be bothered with them as I have all the items I want from the event already...
  3. Smiffy

PC [Idea] Trapping and farming the lunar event pillars

UPDATE: Thanks to @Wahoa we now know that a pillar will be forced inside a certain position 100% of the time if it can't find an open space for it to spawn within 15 attempts. This means that you can reliably force a pillar in one location without fail. I'd recommend reading his post for more...
  4. Smiffy

Items Armor effect accessories

This is a simple suggestion which basically adds the ability to apply the vanity effect of some armor sets (e.g. Molten armor's fire trail effect or the Hallowed armor's pulsing effect) and apply it to your current armor set. This means that you can add the vanity effects of some armours to...
  5. Smiffy

Team Fortress 2 thread

General TF2 discussion. I know EOTL is coming closer, however I want to start with something else that is starting to annoy me to no end: autobalance. Is it just me, or is anyone else seeming to be autobalanced EVERY game they try and play? Don't get me wrong, autobalance has some advantages...
  6. Smiffy

The best Frost moon arena?

This playthrough I have decided to actually start building complex houses and extra utilities (such as farms and liquid generators) as opposed to just building a wooden hut for each NPC and leaving it there. However I am a bit stuck on what to do for the arenas for the Frost Moon events. I have...
Back
Top Bottom