Search results for query: *

1. PeanutsAreGreat

I'm Surprised the Throwing class can actually make it past the ML

Yeah i know HD made a video on this, but stil, using a pre-hardmode armor, (fossil) and beating the ml LOL P.S Im probably never going to try that lol this thread has no use `-_- i dont think any update is ever going to make it one of the main classes but whatever guess ill never try it...
  2. PeanutsAreGreat

PS4 PS4 Crashing In middle of ocean

I Dont play on console anymore, but I believe this glitch still happens, I have no images of it because an image would be hard on a crash screen. The crash screen only says something along the lines of "Unexpected error occurred" honestly freaked me out first time lol
  3. PeanutsAreGreat

Resolved Green Dots in Underground Jungle

I just walked into the underground jungle and found a parallax glitch, there's dots, its definitely a parallax glitch because they move with the background, slower than the foreground My apology if this is just my texture pack, reply if its happened to anyone else cos i'm curious if its my...
  4. PeanutsAreGreat

Water Launching Glitch (Might be Intentional)

I Found this glitch while exploring the ocean, If you hold S with the new inner tube accessory, it obviously sinks. BUT! If you hold W While ascending, It will launch you as high as you descended. I dont know if this is intentional or a glitch, just wanted to share it with the forum `:) Also...
  5. PeanutsAreGreat

PC Guns&Guns mod, Railgun

Hello. What does the Railgun in the Guns&Guns mod fire? Ive been wondering this for quite a long time now, It doesent fire bullets or arrows, so I don't know what will.
  6. PeanutsAreGreat

Items More Building tools.

Building is pretty cool, there's already building tools like the extendo grip, or the brick layer of course, but I think that maybe we should have more building tools to aid us in builds. My suggestions: -something that automatically hammers / slopes blocks useful for hoiking) -something that...
  7. PeanutsAreGreat

Blocks & Decoration More Roof Tiles

The dynasty shingles are pretty cool, but perhaps we could have many other types of shingles, possibly made from wood, honey, and other things which decorations are commonly made with. If this is not a good idea, then we can just use painted dynasty ones.
  8. PeanutsAreGreat

Cleansing The Crimson or Corruption

Hey can anyone give me an easy way to use the clentaminator or something efficiently? It's quite hard to dig sections inside of my Crimson, or make a border around it. And even if i block it from spreading WHILE making sections, it makes the world look really bad. `-_- If there's no other easy...
  9. PeanutsAreGreat

how jump

hey idk how i jump irl so plis help im stuck on mah shair halpppppppp :eek: P.S. I figured out how to jump thanks for giving me ur time
Back
Top Bottom