Search results for query: *

1. Coleyohley

terraspark boots aren't worth it

This argument has never made sense to me; have YOU ever run out of it? You certainly  could, but it would take so ridiculously long that it's really only a consideration for Skyblock challenges, which are completely optional and entirely self-imposed. I cannot fathom how much time and materials...
  2. Coleyohley

I don't think I can empathize with obsidian being a limited resource. Where on Earth are you mining obsidian that doesn't give you hundreds or even thousands of it? Divert a big pool of water into your hellevator and let it fall down into a big pool of lava and you have more than you can ever...
  3. Coleyohley

They do not. They actually have a shockingly cheap recipe when Staff of Regrowth enters the picture and you have a tile farm instead of a Planter Box farm. Even with a Planter Box farm though, they're still stupidly cheap.
  4. Coleyohley

None of the potions I listed require fishing. If you don't want to put in the minimal effort required to make and maintain an herb farm, I suppose that's your own prerogative and using Terrspark makes a lot of sense. I don't see it that way, though. I actually quite like doing chores, even...
  5. Coleyohley

I keep a big collection of potions in my Void Bag that I have active  all the time (Shine, Night Owl, Ironskin, Swiftness, Obsidian Skin, Dangersense, Featherfall, and Flipper); all of them are trivially easy to collect and maintain (about 5 minutes once every few hours) and make basically all...
  6. Coleyohley

Weapons & Equip The Goblet of Oil - Magic weapon

I want more conditional damage bonuses like this, I think it makes the game loads more interesting when considering what weapons and equipment to use. Full support!
  7. Coleyohley

I want to know how well Hornets perform against her.

I want to know how well Hornets perform against her.
  8. Coleyohley

Items Aperture Intensifier: Boost laser magic weapons today!

I can think of a few more that are missing, namely Magnet Sphere and Shadowbeam Staff, but this also got me thinking: several  minions also shoot lasers too, such as Retinazer and UFOs; I think it would be really cool if those counted too, though I'm not sure how the crit chance would affect...
  9. Coleyohley

Items Aperture Intensifier: Boost laser magic weapons today!

In my opinion, Terraria does not have enough conditional damage bonuses, and this a  perfect item to help fill the void. I love the idea! I do wonder how it would be coded, though; "Lasers" isn't a category that currently exists in the code. I doubt it'd be all that difficult to add one...
  10. Coleyohley

tModLoader Idea for a mod: Adding more weapons for subclasses

The game is very heavily focused on ranged combat, and doesn't hold up well at all when trying to maintain a short distance from the boss without getting hit. Bubble Gun is about the shortest you can feasibly get away with for most bosses, and that thing has ludicrous DPS to make up for it...
  11. Coleyohley

Items Corrupt and Crimson upgrades of the Fire Gauntlet.

That sounds pretty good. You're likely to be doing thousands and thousands of DPS at the times you wouldget the most use out of the bubbles, so that sounds fair. I dunno if I like this very much. That seems more like something Frost Armor should have. It's not a great effect, but it is somewhat...
  12. Coleyohley

I must ask for clarification, because I feel this distinction is important: How do these auras work? Do they simply apply the debuff to all inside? Or do they deal their own damage as well as the debuff? If it's just applying the debuff, it might even be  underpowered, as melee has no shortage...
  13. Coleyohley

I like these. All things considered, they really aren't very big buffs. The Mechanical Glove doesn't need any help, don' get me wrong but this isn't much help to give it. For the most part, these effects are just cool, most of what these lingering auras do is something you can already do with...
  14. Coleyohley

Weapons & Equip Infinity glove

Is it? I think that if 3 things taking up 3 accessory slots is overpowered, a third of that taking up a third of the slots slot is also probably overpowered; accessory slot cost should be considered too. I do think the accessory is a bad idea though; The only thing these two items have in...
  15. Coleyohley

Weapons & Equip Outside Voice: A deadly magic microphone.

I don't, but I can understand why other people might; I wouldn't oppose it being craftable if other people would be more comfortable with it.
  16. Coleyohley

Weapons & Equip Outside Voice: A deadly magic microphone.

I'll kill them all I like, thank you; if they're going to be unhappy in the glorious castle I built them for free (taxes are not rent) and charge me more just because a few other people are nearby, that's what they deserve. :merchanteek: In all seriousness, I don't really see the problem with...
  17. Coleyohley

Weapons & Equip Rework idea for : The Crystal Serpent

It's alright. It could probably use a few buffs to keep it competitive with some of the options other classes have at this point, but it's still a serviceable weapon. The only thing I'd do to it is give it higher velocity, since it's a single-target weapon but can struggle to hit the twins (you...
  18. Coleyohley

Yes!

Yes!
  19. Coleyohley

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

This makes me wonder if you make the weapon better against its bad matchups by summoning a King Slime during the fight to generate dozens and dozens of Pumpkins with little risk. I'll have to try that soon too!
  20. Coleyohley

Weapons & Equip Bloodlust Shortsword/Amulet

A shortsword is absolutely the worst weapon you could possibly put this gimmick on. As Big Sammich stated, Terraria movement and Enemy Design makes staying that close to an enemy without getting hit pretty much impossible; you'd never be able to make proper use of this feature, and because it...
Back
Top Bottom