Search results for query: *

• Users: Parsnip
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Parsnip

Member-Run Project Parsnip's Pre-builds

Welcome To a World created by me for you, the players. _________________________________________________________ What is it? This world consists of a bunch of pre-built things, from sceneries to buildings that you the community can bring into your own world though it will start off small, i...
  2. Parsnip

Remaking your house/base

Hey guys, if you dont know, i go by the name parsnip on youtube, and generally i do a lot of terraria builds, i recently had an idea to do sort of a "pimp my ride" style of videos but with houses and wanted a couple of your bases/worlds to remake, naturally i would need you to provide a download...
  3. Parsnip

Terraira building guide - Columns

Columns Hey guys, wanted to share my new guide on building columns, it'll pretty much talk about how you can improve your house by utilizing columns what they are,their uses and how to make them. If you have any questions, suggestions or constructive criticism feel free to comment here and...
  4. Parsnip

PC Recording Hot keys?

Hello, for starters i'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but in case it's not i'm super sorry so while i was about to start playing terraria i noticed on the uper right corner there was a recording going on found it odd as it was not fraps (only thing i could use to record on this pc), so...
  5. Parsnip

Parsnip's builds :D

Heya guys as i have a forum where i put my videos and as i do not record all of my builds, decided to put everything i build here :) Snow biome house inspired by a screenshot i saw on the frontpage quite awhile back Fire temple! And as i made a fire temple why not make a water temple? =P...
  6. Parsnip

Video Speed build

Heya guys! started making a speed build and i know it dosent look great and after seeing some of the screenshots from here i without a doubt need some improvment, anyhow hope you guys take a look and tell me what you think! Will go ahead and put all of the videos here from now on :) Edit: seems...
Back
Top Bottom