Search results for query: *

• Users: MontezumaI
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MontezumaI

PC Win10 Alt-Tab crash

Fullscreen, 1080p, all effects on max except parallax, which is 0.
  2. MontezumaI

Map-PvP CSGO In Terraria (With TShock files and documentation)

CSGO in Terraria is a pvp map, mainly intended for 5v5, that I made for my own use at OdysseyPvP until it was deemed finished. My server is quite laggy with this map however, so I'm just posting this here as to how to host and play it. First of all, you'll need the map, and server files. Server...
  3. MontezumaI

Showcase Showcase - CSGO-like multi-randomizer BASIC

I was tinkering around, and conjured something that sort of replicates CSGO's cases, with there being a 50% chance of grey, (or 100% chance if opening cobble) It uses faulty logic lamps and actuators to block the 3rd dart path, starting at the left. For the first and 2nd path, it acts like a...
  4. MontezumaI

Showcase Showcase - CSGO-like multi-randomizer ADVANCED

I was tinkering around, and conjured something that sort of replicates CSGO's cases, with there being a 50% chance of grey, (or 100% chance if opening cobble) It uses faulty logic lamps and actuators to block dart paths, starting at the top. The top cell will always be white, then activate the...
  5. MontezumaI

PC Equal chance randomizer

Using logic gates and dart traps, I've constructed a randomiser primarily for team selection, but can be used for other things too. The logic gates on the left start at the bottom, where it runs 2 50/50 gates, and activates the handler on the left in case neither pass. The AND gate to the right...
  6. MontezumaI

Items Shield dash in PvP

As the title said, can we please get the Shield of Cthulu and Solar Dash to damage people in pvp? It would be a great help to a map I'm making. Thank you for reading.
  7. MontezumaI

PC Lighting Array Crash

I was building a castle, and took a snapshot of it. About 15 seconds later, the game crashed. The log says: 7/08/2015 5:46:06 PM System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.Lighting.LightTiles(Int32 firstX, Int32 lastX, Int32 firstY, Int32 lastY)...
  8. MontezumaI

tAPI Help with errors

Making my first mod, I ran into this issue when I ran tAPI TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Terraria Comes Alive!.tapi: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width...
Back
Top Bottom