Search results for query: *

• Users: JCsm
  • Order by date
  1. J

The Journey of a Santank

Please, put screenshot and description of the map.
  2. J

Map-Puzzle Welcome to the "Treasure Seekers: Abyss" map!

What is it supposed to do in the beginning? I can not do anything.
  3. J

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

journey isn't actual end.
  4. J

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies Relaunch Beta

this mod does not work in multiplayer.
  5. J

Resolved tModLoader DLC wont launch. **SOLVED**

I have solved the problem by doing this: deleting the terraria paste and tmodloader, then I checked the integrity of the files.
  6. J

Resolved tModLoader DLC wont launch. **SOLVED**

I have the same problem
  7. J

TModLoader DLC Error

8. J

Map-Adventure Cave Story Recreated in Terraria!

<3I played this map with 5 people without any problem of insufficient items for everyone. We all came to the end. The story is great, as well as the decor is great. I think this map deserves to be played a lot. I really want this map to be played a lot. So I will tell you some problems we had...
  9. J

Showcase [Showcase] Some Compact Designs of Decimal Counters with 7-Segment Display

Yes. I wanted an alphabet-based counter. The display could be a little smaller, but that's okay.
  10. J

Showcase [Showcase] Some Compact Designs of Decimal Counters with 7-Segment Display

a challenge: creating a 14-segment alphanumeric display with a compact wire design that sequentially changes the letters at the press of a button: A, B , C ...
  11. J

Player trap: rise of darkness.

If you are here, you must agree that we once had a slight desire to make a joke with our friends. Other times we wanted to end the lives of some players' characters. But, for a long time, the subject of player traps remained silent. An unknown problem put handcuffs on the means of expressing...
Back
Top Bottom