Search results for query: *

1. VincentLite

tModLoader Elemental Hearts Mod

Yes please. My new discord is Lite#4249. Make sure you join the discord server so we can have you in the staff chat.
  2. VincentLite

You can change in the config if you WANT, but by default you are only supposed to be able to have 1 of each type.
  3. VincentLite

Here:
  4. VincentLite

Sure, let me upload it to youtube give me 1 second.
  5. VincentLite

Blocks & Decoration Hoppers

Well, I have started working on a factory mod. I know this is an old post, but watch out for Lite's Factory Mod in the Tmodloader browser! :)
  6. VincentLite

I gave up on the UI. Sorry! I keep on pushing it back because its hard to do. Ill try to fix it before 2.2 tmodloader comes out, because by then me and the bois will be playing again.
  7. VincentLite

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

discord link?
  8. VincentLite

LMAO thanks!
  9. VincentLite

I am working on a list ui where you can see which hearts you have gotten and not however I have lost motivation so It will probably be a few unless I get someone else to do it.
  10. VincentLite

That is intended, it is a bullet hell boss which is very predictable. I will nerf him in normal mode, but keep him with these stats if you are in expert mode. Does that sound good?
  11. VincentLite

Yes, I was aware of the issue because of someone in our discord server. I fixed it, just make sure to update the mod. :)
  12. VincentLite

Great suggestion, we will start creating recipes for each heart so you can uncraft them!
  13. VincentLite

Yes, by default, all hearts can only be used once. However, this can be changed in the config ;)
  14. VincentLite

tModLoader Webmilio's Commons Library

How do you set it up?
  15. VincentLite

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

Does this have a discord?
  16. VincentLite

Yes, it increases you life above 500 (specifically a max around 650). :) Hope you enjoy
  17. VincentLite

Elemental Hearts Mod For tModLoader Downloadable from the Mod Browser! Made by: Vincent Jenei (Lite#4211), CAT (TheLuxure#5356) new Discord: Join the Elemental Community Discord Server! You should join this discord for suggestions, questions, or even contributions! We need a wiki, if you...
  18. VincentLite

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Sorry! XD It might take a while for TModloader devs to port to 1.4 so I was just going to continue playing 1.3.5 until 1.4 of the tmodloader came out. Didnt realize how many people are going to stay on the same world instead of starting a new one from fresh XD
  19. VincentLite

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

I dont think too many people care about playing their 1.3.5 worlds.
  20. VincentLite

Error - Index was outside the bounds of the array.

This is caused by using a map editor.
Back
Top Bottom