Search results for query: *

1. P

What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

I think he's saying I warned you now
  2. P

What Was The worst game You played

the first prototype for a game i am making with mobile controls (the games good i just botched making the mobile controls so bad it ruined the phone test) but i have learned and fixed* the issues but if where talking about reliced games that crown would have to go to swords on the wii (i don't...
  3. P

NPCs & Enemies Moon lord legs

it might be a master mode only thing or something like that where its a option
  4. P

is it OK to do a YouTube lets play of terraria (i put this here because i had no clue where else to put it)

i put this here because i had no clue where else to put it
  5. P

and journeys end will include 2 bosses so the legs might be one of them
  6. P

i think the legs where going to be a seprite boss or mini boss
  7. P

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

my submition sorry its in pdf form
  8. P

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

thank you sorry it thock 3 days to reply
  9. P

i have 3 questons 1 is use of character creation softaware alowed for the costume contest or will i have to draw it 2 when i make mly sisters acount do i put the terraria versons she owns or the one's she playes (she dos not own any but i let her use my coppy of xbox one) 3 how do i update the...
  10. P

i relize mine is hard to understand (because my spelling and grammer needs work) both me and my sister want to enter into the contest but i am the only one with a terraria forms acount will we have to make a account for her or can i post 2 subimtions one being my sisters the outer being mine...
  11. P

hay quick queston me and my sister want in but i am the only one with a acount will i have to make one for her or will i have to say this one is my sisters that one is mine also fallowup queston can you use software like gacha world or what ever its called cus i scuk at drawing my oc's
Back
Top Bottom