Search results for query: *

1. Vitrolic Medicine

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

I might be dropping an atomic bomb of controversional ideas, but... the conversation feature should've been made mod-only instead (as in only mods can create new conversations, and only conversations with moderators would be active.) Sure it'd also suck, but frankly it would be fairer than...
  2. Vitrolic Medicine

Welp, the solution ain't fixing the idea that some people would be willing to make it an instant-messenger, just with memory limits.
  3. Vitrolic Medicine

Game Mechanics AsRaTh day 13:more permanent buffs

Yup, that idea could work.
  4. Vitrolic Medicine

Game Mechanics AsRaTh day 13:more permanent buffs

3 would be way too good on its own, I'd suggest that it cuts damage down by 25% (Still dangerous to play with explosives, but a dynamite stick or bomb would be less of a threat used improperly). Possibly another that increases the damage cut to 50% post-Martians. Never 100% though, as that would...
  5. Vitrolic Medicine

That should also not have the option to reopen in that case, to avoid loophole abuses.
  6. Vitrolic Medicine

We still need to see how many people rarely or never use the conversation feature at all, though.
  7. Vitrolic Medicine

Yup, and kicking people off to go elsewhere is simply... not a good idea, as now they and possibly their friends kick off the negative feedback loop. Then again, even counting average active playerbase, there's also people not using conversations much or at all, so that also skews the average...
  8. Vitrolic Medicine

IC Shattered Mirrors

Trebonth No, I can endure this. I need to see what is going on for real... And so, I follow Hio closely, though nervously.
  9. Vitrolic Medicine

Absorb The Non-Issue

Unfortunately, I am a feral batpony. And you being a carnivore doesn't help, so you hunt me down and make a feast out of me, lasting for a few days. I play some Left 4 Dead 2 with friends.
  10. Vitrolic Medicine

It the person above's avatar was dead, what would their gravestone say?

Draedon was slain by Terrarian using Murasama.
  11. Vitrolic Medicine

Other Game Games you'd like to see get remade

Empire Earth, the series. It could even keep the simplistic 3rd game's gimmick as a setting but not as main selling point.
  12. Vitrolic Medicine

Actually, worse now. Still, a bit off-topic, so... I'd really think the limit should be overturned, but existing 6+ member convos could be perma-closed. That way there's no need to delete anything.
  13. Vitrolic Medicine

In the same regard, status profiles can be used to do the exact same as long as the profile is set to private. More hassle, same result.
  14. Vitrolic Medicine

I think it does. Correction: It could, if it was a feature.
  15. Vitrolic Medicine

Really... the idea to monetise the forums has to be the worst possible idea.
  16. Vitrolic Medicine

Frankly, there's a possibility that it's called "archival purposes". Someone could've passed away and now that "15k posts conversation" is the memorial for said friend. Someone could have had good memories in the past, and decided to keep it to lift their mood up. Telling people to leave those...
  17. Vitrolic Medicine

OOC Shattered Mirrors

Yeah. I tried to set-up a TeamSpeak for the third replacement of the convos, but that's too much trouble.
Back
Top Bottom