Search results for query: *

1. TheWiseWillow

Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)
  2. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack where can i find the title ui in the textures folder?

The files are just called logo hope that helps :)
  3. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Graboids over sand worms

Thats pretty cool
  4. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Calamity Pets - Resource Pack

These are amazing good job
  5. TheWiseWillow

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

These changes are amazing, if only they changed the Frost Legion a little bit as they are still as useless as ever. (Still Amazing though :D)
  6. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Boss Colored Relics (Now with Deerclops!)

Thanks and that is weird it should work just fine as they are set up the same way
  7. TheWiseWillow

Hallow water not changing

Nvm I found out you have to change water_4 aswell which is in Misc
  8. TheWiseWillow

Hallow water not changing

No matter how hard I try to change the hallows water texture it just refuses to but the waterfall and slope textures change but not liquid_4 so Idk if there is another water texture I have to change or if it's unchangeable or something...
  9. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Don't Starve Spiders

Scorpion Update! doesn't change much, and also isn't a spider but I thought it fit so I added it. :)
  10. TheWiseWillow

Webber Update! (Doesn't look that great because I haven't sprited in a while...)
  11. TheWiseWillow

I am not sure how to do that, I just used references from Google and the Wiki and also used screenshots from the game itself.
  12. TheWiseWillow

Thanks and that is a good idea but I don't have the time to make big packs like that anymore, but maybe I will make it eventually if someone doesn't make it before me. :)
  13. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Weeping Willows

Re-colors the Yellow Willow to more resemble the colors of a Weeping Willow Also changes the name of the Yellow Willow Sapling into the Weeping Willow Sapling Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::Weeping Willows
  14. TheWiseWillow

Does anyone know what the id is for the leaves?

Oh, nice thanks I thought I looked there but I guess I missed it.
  15. TheWiseWillow

Texture Pack Built Logos

Changes the new Logo into an in-game built logo (Doesn't change the Old/Easter egg Logo) They appear a little small in-game but I still like them Steam Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::Built Logos
  16. TheWiseWillow

I looked and still couldn't find it, I probably am just passing it every time though, but thanks for the help anyway. :)
  17. TheWiseWillow

I have been looking for like 30 minutes and I cannot find the texture (Specifically the Yellow Willows)
  18. TheWiseWillow

I updated the pack so now it changes Summons :D
Back
Top Bottom