Search results for query: *

1. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

IC Captivity - IC

Time: 2078 Location: Earth You may have succeeded in escaping, but there is more to come... Much More. You have to brave the wilderness, find out more about the world you have never known.. For all of you: Good Luck [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]...
  2. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

OOC Captivity - OOC

Time: 2078 Location: Earth You may have succeeded in escaping, but there is more to come... Much More. You have to brave the wilderness, find out more about the world you have never known.. For all of you: Good Luck (Credits for the banner go to @SimpleSparks08)
  3. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Single Thread RP 4th wall? What fourth wall?

So...this is an RP where we take the fourth wall and attach seventy nukes to it. Well, people love to do it so...Here we go. Basically, there’s no fourth wall, so the creators can interact with the characters! You can basically do anything you want, just, follow the forum guidelines. I don’t...
  4. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Other Art Ghostrix’s drawings and sprites!

This is where I will be posting drawings and sprites for Terraria or other things!
  5. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

NPC maker

You can post an OC of yours here and I will make it an NPC! I will try to do 2 requests per day! DISCLAIMER: I cant code, and it’s only ideas, I turn your OCs into ideas for an NPC. Sorry if you were expecting something else.
  6. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Golfer not respawning

My golfer was killed during a blood moon and it’s been a terraria week and he still hasn‘t respawned. I tried looking for him in the underground desert again but he was nowhere. Can someone help me?
  7. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

How to find a server IP address

This is kind of a noobish question but: how do you find a servers IP address?
  8. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

Just post your most traumatising experience in Terraria. That’s it. To be an employee all you have to do is make a name for yourself and choose a colour for your voice! EMPLOYEES: Ghostrix (@GhostrixTheCultist) Scythe (@GhostrixTheCultist) The Warrior (@Scratch Lunin) Anonymus (@Champion...
  9. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Ghostrix’s Mod! (Just an idea not a full mod yet)

This is just an Idea for stuff I would want to add. I might make it a mod later but as of now its just an idea. This was made in a rush, I will add more details later! It will add: -4 NPCs -2 Bosses -25 items (not including the trophys and the masks for the bosses) -10 enemies -2 Biomes -3...
  10. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

The Complete Story of TERRARIA

(This is just something I do in my spare time so don’t expect an upload schedule.) This is a full story of terraria! from the beginning of the world to the making of the order of the guide to the defeat of Cthulhu to the vanquishing of the Moon Lord!
  11. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Moon lords legs not showing up

So I put in the special seed (05162020) into my computers terraria but the world didn’t have any of the special items. ;( The world gem was really weird -like it was supposed to be- but I couldn’t find any of the special items. Can someone explain to me why? I want the moon lords legs:sigh...
  12. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Resolved I Don't see tModloader in the DLC section of steam terraria.

The title pretty much says it all. When I go to the DLC section then the only thing that shows up is the soundtrack. Can someone tell me why?
  13. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Ask a Lunatic Cultist

Woo! Another ask me anything! This time with a cultist! You know how these work. I probably won’t get to your question immediately but I will answer it eventually! (You can also ask my OCs, they’re in my signature or maybe you know them from RPs) Thank you, Ghostrix.
  14. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Resolved Categorys that I can’t use

I’ve Noticed that some categories say “You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.” Can someone explain why? Example:
  15. Ghostrix ΣΓβΞΔλΠΨΩ

Best Boss

What Is the best boss in terraria in your opinion? Not favourite boss, BEST boss like hardest, most interesting, and funnest!
Back
Top Bottom