Search results for query: *

• Users: Moartem
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Moartem

Thoughts on dummy engineering [Updated 1.2.16!]

When using dummies in invunerbility machines theres the problem that you should avoid hitting them, which is impractical because they easily get in your way. For example the unicorn engine has the problem that the dummies are 3 blocks tall and you´re slightly above that level. What about...
  2. Moartem

PC Unicorn + dummy exploit for pumpkin and frost moon

As suggested that one could use a unicorn on dummies for invincebility, I tried it out and it worked pretty well. Further I was using a crab grinder with two ravens to power the last prism and for nebula buffs. A lot may be improved, especially annoying is, that there´s a vunerable spot on...
  3. Moartem

Weapons & Equip More use for toolbelt, additional inventory space

Suggestion: When wearing the toolbelt the player should have an extra line of inventory space, that only accepts (fancy, no dirt etc) building blocks and that works like a piggy bank; i e when unequipping and reequipping the items are still there. The reason for this suggestion is that whenever...
  4. Moartem

Detailed NCP Spawn Guide

This Guide explains which mobs spawn where and under which conditions. It migth not be complete, but the focus is the mechanic that decides what spawns. If you want to know to which biome a specific mob belongs, please consider the wiki First there´s a spawn event, that will seek a surface to...
  5. Moartem

Items Mixed Bullets/Arrows

Currently one has to choose which bullets to use in a fight, because using different ones is really inconvenient. It would be an nice idea to craft mixed bullets by combining all bullets together (so that the amount remains the same) Every time you shoot a mixed bullet the projectile would be a...
  6. Moartem

Game Mechanics Brain oC tweaks

This thread suggests tweaks for the teleporting behaviour of the BoC AI It is not about nerfing it, but about a fairer fight and improvements to the mechanic The issue: In its second stage the Brain will teleport to one of four relative positions from where the player has been of few moments...
Back
Top Bottom