Search results for query: *

1. mario166488

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

I noticed Chaos Elementals don't spawn. Anyone else have this issue? Please say you at least got vitamins
  2. mario166488

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 - Cheese the Moon Lord - Defense Stack

Next patch: Laser pierces through walls.
  3. mario166488

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

You can beat the Lord by using distance between the hands and killing them. Then go for the eye on the head. Finally make him go offscreen and shoot his heart. You definitely need Nebula Blaze and UFO mount but sometimes I used the mirror for the nurse. :/
  4. mario166488

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

The leech is the Lord's tongue right?
  5. mario166488

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

I didn't read this new changelog, went to fight Moon Lord in Spectre Armor. You know what happened next...
  6. mario166488

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

I don't think it's a glitch. I heard that there's a similar feature in 1.3 so maybe they did it early? o_O
  7. mario166488

IT WORKS...EVEN THOUGH I LOST MY DATA!
  8. mario166488

Btw please don't uninstall and reinstall. Just did and had the same problem. Don't lose your work for nothing when an actual bug fix comes out.
  9. mario166488

Well I'm giving up. Already had a deadline so I'm going to rebuild from scratch...
  10. mario166488

Unfortunately for me i usually get updates a day after they're released -.- gratz to those that got it :) EDIT: RIGHT WHEN I SAID THAT IT UPDATED! EDIT2: WOO HOOH! IT STILL DOESN'T WORK! :mad:
  11. mario166488

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

*explodes from joy overload*
  12. mario166488

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Lodsamoney or lods of emone: Legitimately collect 250 Platinum coins.
  13. mario166488

Endgame: Defeat the golem. The jungle is calm: Kill Plantera.
  14. mario166488

This is sort of easy but: Around the world: Uncover all tiles on the map.
  15. mario166488

"Terrarian" works in 4 stages: Bronze: Kill 250 monsters. Silver: Kill 500. Gold: Kill 1000. Platinum: Kill 2000. Suggestions on this suggestion :) are welcome because I don't know if Gold and Platinum are hard enough.
  16. mario166488

Well I am near end game so I'll give this update til Easter. This time i hope that's the bug fix.
  17. mario166488

I'm about to give up too and delete/reinstall. Should i?
  18. mario166488

If the game gets fixed before next week I know what I'm doing spring break :D
  19. mario166488

When I was farming 3 hours straight for vitamins in crimson (...) I saw like 7 nymphs.
  20. mario166488

Mobile What's your funniest mobile experience?

I also have another moment. I fought the destroyer for the first time so when I got low on health I tped to the nurse. I zoomed out and fortunately (or unfortunately) I saw the destroyer was still alive. So I just stood around waiting for it and what happens next was insane. Npc after npc died...
Back
Top Bottom