Search results for query: *

1. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

This mod seems to disable itself when I host the game in multiplayer with it
  2. DontEatSocks

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hey I'm playing the most recent version of the mod in multiplayer with no other mods (other than Auto Trash Slot and Recipe Browser) and we just killed skeleton prime and we scoured the surface of our world and could not find the spirit biome. It hasn't seemed to have spawned. EDIT: We restared...
  3. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Has TerrariaHooks been fixed for Tmodloader64 yet? Better question, will it ever be fixed?
  4. DontEatSocks

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

:eek: Whaaaaat? I didn't know such a thing was possible! I have spent hours carefully balancing my mods so I can fit as many mods as I can without crashing from running out of memory. I am seriously crying right now. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D
  5. DontEatSocks

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have an idea but i'm unsure if it will work. Try launching tmodloader server in the Terraria game files and try making a world through there.
  6. DontEatSocks

Hi it's me again, still trying to figure out why i was able to run so many mods before with no memory problems and how now when I try I keep running out of memory. So the last time I played modded terraria, I played it before the 0.10.1.2 update, where: which doesn't make much sense since...
  7. DontEatSocks

I keep getting errors that disable a random mod and then game crashes. Same error each time too. Sometimes it mentions about not having enough memory, even though it uses less than 2.5GB of ram and i have 16GB of ram installed. Help pls EDIT: So after a bit of research, I found out about...
  8. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Agherium Mod

Discord link doesn't work, also some sprites would be nice!
  9. DontEatSocks

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Terraria only utilizes 1 core for just about everything (except for multicore lighting of course), so even with a top-end CPU, it's only gonna use 10%-20% of it. Terraria runs at worst when playing heavily modded multiplayer, so the person who is hosting will almost always have a terrible...
  10. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Crushed!

The adamantite crushed ore makes cobalt bars and not adamantite bars
  11. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Antiaris

I'm thinking out on trying this mod in multiplayer with some friends. Does the multiplayer work well?
  12. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Erm, have you fixed that rendering bug? I'm still getting crashes when I hover over items from portable storage.
  13. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Game crashing when I hover over certain items in recipe browser

Pretty much whenever i hover over these certain items in the recipe browser (I'm not sure if it happens if the item is in inventory) it crashes. Can anyone identify what items these are so i can report it to the mod dev?
  14. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Is it possible to make it so that all 3 inventories count as 1? I don't like the minor inconvenience of needing all my materials for a recipe in the same inventory. It might also fix autotrash problems prehaps? Don't take this as a major issue since your mod is amazing and are trying to fix the...
  15. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Magic Storage

Okay i can confirm that your mod is corrupting me and my friends worlds. Whenever we host a world and put a magic storage system in, everything is fine. Or atleast until we savequit, then when he re-hosts it, it corrupts the world (i think), and it gets stuck on "retrieving world information"...
  16. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Magic Storage

I posted this in the recipe browser forum page, this issue might also be because of your mod.
  17. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Found A bad bug: I have many large content mods (I'd rather not get into detail, but i'm not using tremor) and i am playing with a friend and whenever i put a crimtane bar in the recipe browser, the game crashes after about 10 secounds. This happens both is single and multiplayer. Except when it...
  18. DontEatSocks

tModLoader Builder's Toolbox

This is Awesome! I'm gonna check this out ASAP. BTW I suggest adding a mod icon on the mod browser.
  19. DontEatSocks

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I love the Super Plasma Cannon reference from Nuclear Throne! :D
Back
Top Bottom