Search results for query: *

1. M

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Engine has no further involvement at this point other than anxious and curious to see what will happen next, just like you.
  2. M

Xbox 360 Zoom in/out ability

DanielB's assumption is correct, and zooming in does not pose the same problems that zooming out does (which is why this functionality was included in the VITA version). That being said - as far as I know (remember we're not involved anymore) there are no further changes planned for the Xbox 360...
  3. M

PS Vita Multi play between Japanese edition and English one.

Spike-Chunsoft is responsible for the Japanese version. As that version has some specific content tailored to the Japanese market I highly doubt multi-player with the English version is possible as they are different versions of the game.
  4. M

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

Man-made holes vs generated holes...mystery solved :)
  5. M

PS4 Stuck on 1.06?

Although I was not involved in Sony submission processes, I believe there is no actual choice on the developers part on how to start your version number. So the initial release on PS3 is 1.0, on Vita it is 1.0 and the initial release on PS4 is 1.0 as well. The older systems have had the game...
  6. M

Console Console 1.3.1.

Maybe it could (although at that point CPU performance would become an issue as I explained) but at that point I am sure it became an economical decision on 505's part. Microsoft officialy announced they would stop supporting X360, I am sure Sony won't be far behind on abandoning maintaining the...
  7. M

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

We will still work on Otherworld, but after the next update no longer on any version of Terraria.
  8. M

Console Console 1.3.1.

I might be the developer, at least for a little while longer, but as a die-hard console gamer I understand the disappointment. I hardly ever played Terraria on PC anymore since we made the original ports. Of course I am lucky enough to also own a PS4 so I can continue to play Terraria on...
  9. M

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

From a personal standpoint, I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone in this amazing community for their feedback, compliments, bug reporting, input, creativity and overall just fantastic support for the effort to bring this beautiful game to consoles the best it can be. As we pass the torch...
  10. M

Console Console Update Timing

In addition to what Loki has already said, some technical things to consider. I have read all the responses and the confusion with people about the how and why it would take *any* time to port something you could just copy and paste. The best argument that I'd like to reply to is that someone...
  11. M

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Oh. Yeah. In that case we are way beyond 1.1 at least in terms of item count (which is not really a good indication of content tbh).
  12. M

It is very hard to determine that really...right from the start we were aiming to release something akin to 1.1., mainly because it needs to have a clear start and a clear end story wise. But since it is still a sandbox game there is a distinction between game progression and story progression...
  13. M

You give us too much credit...most of our ideas sound great on paper too and end up being total :red: once implemented. Luckily, those are ideas you will never see ;) The amount of different liquids has no consequence for the game's performance, so yes. It would not have the Terraria name on...
  14. M

To be completely honest, there are several reasons I hardly ever reply to suggestions / discussion / speculation threads (although I love reading them!!)...not wanting to ruin surprises is one of them. Spoiling stuff to keep people interested and spoiling stuff to the point where everyone knows...
  15. M

Very true, although you might notice that our video footage is actually dated by the version number :)
  16. M

Console Bone Welder?

Bone Welder is definitely in the game
  17. M

Some very small news...
  18. M

Even though Loki pretty much answered it, I wanted to elaborate on it a bit more: yes, we want to release Otherworld as being a solid stand-alone game that delivers on the key points we have announced before, that is fun to play, as bug-free as possible and is a worthy game to carry the Terraria...
Back
Top Bottom