Search results for query: *

1. Sharkthelegend7

NPCs & Enemies I suggest adding a new boss that doesnt change much.

I suggest adding orcram back into the game but instead of returning his. Old move set add some new ones like the abuility to send explosive projectiles instead of the good. Old fasion ones but after awhile of fighting. There can be 3 fases in expert mode and 2 in normal mode add a new...
  2. Sharkthelegend7

looking for a good mod team

ive been thinking of a 1.4 mod that i havent had the time to do nor a trusted team so im here to look for 1 i have a discord server for the team to use but no members the mod team must need 6 artist 6 programmers and 3 testers i do not have money to give so please dont ask but the idea of this...
  3. Sharkthelegend7

Resolved is there any other way to appeal on the terraria discord mod mail blocked me

mod mail just puts a x on my appeal attemps he blocked me i think but i wanna appeal my appeal is 8/27/2022 and i am currently not able to access speak or do anything with mod mail it just reacts with a x am i not able to appeal and be free am i at a dead end is there anyone able to help my case...
  4. Sharkthelegend7

Switch the item from the torch god aint dropping currectly

is the item from torch god supposed to not drop when you defete torch god or am i doing something wrong cuz it aint dropping for me when i beat him nothing drops i dont get anything after all the torches go out i look in my invintory but nothings there i check if i dropped it i cant see it is...
  5. Sharkthelegend7

Other i think they should add a 1.5 as a final update to terraria to do after moonlord bosses

i think if they were to add more they should do a second journeys end after cross platform comes journeys true end 1.5 adding 3 new bosses and a mode after hardmode Endgame or if you feel like something else Death Mode After defeating moonlord it says the contents of Endgame/Death mode has been...
Back
Top Bottom