Search results for query: *

• Users: iiHydraHD
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. iiHydraHD

The blood moon is real: July 2018 Lunar Eclipse

Hello everybody, I just wanted to warn everyone to stay indoors tonight as their seems to be a blood moon happening at the moment. Try to warn others as well to stay inside. Best of luck in getting through the night.
  2. iiHydraHD

Resolved Vortex pillar shield won't go down

I'm pretty sure I've killed over 150 enemies, but the pillar's shield doesn't deactivate. What should I do? I play on Expert mode. Edit: Issue has been resolved, the kill count resets after logging off or closing the game.
  3. iiHydraHD

Biomes & Nature New Hallow Variant

I've been thinking about a new biome that would be the counterpart of the Hallow. Corruption has a counterpart which is the Crimson, so why not the Hallow as well? The biome would have different enemies, different weapons, etc. Basically every counterpart of Hallow weapons. The grass would be a...
  4. iiHydraHD

Xbox 360 Screen freezing after loading specific world on Xbox 360

I'm not sure if someone else has had the same issue before, but whenever I load up a primary world the screen freezes after reaching 1/4 of the loading bar. I am currently playing on Xbox 360. I think this just happens to hardmode worlds, because when I load up a world without hardmode, it loads...
Back
Top Bottom