Search results for query: *

• Users: ToaRex
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ToaRex

Mowed Grass Texture Pack

I made a texture pack that replaces all the normal grass types with the mowed grass variant click here to download!
  2. ToaRex

PC Need about 3 more players

Hello Hello I am looking for people to play with on PC I prefer you to be in the US or have similar timezones (mine is MST/GMT-7) it is also STRONGLY preferred that you have a decent mic and teamspeak so if you meet any of these requirements feel free to add me here
  3. ToaRex

A house my girlfriend and I built during out latest play through

Still a work in progress so if you have any ideas about how to make it look better feel free to comment down below
  4. ToaRex

one of my first attempts at creative building

so I saw a bunch of builds of cool houses in terraria and kinda wanted to build one of my own so I decided to do so on my latest play through how'd I do? :P and the guide I used to build the house on the right is right here...
  5. ToaRex

PC New playthrough challenges

Hello people, I was thinking of starting a new playthrough challenge but I don't know what to do I've already done some of the basic ones like melee magic ranger I've also done a yo-yo only playthrough so any ideas of what I should do next?
  6. ToaRex

I found out the best news ever

so I was sitting here on my computer and then my brother texts me saying that my childhood toy the one I hold so near and dear to my heart Bionicle has been rebooted
Back
Top Bottom