Search results for query: *

1. A blue slime

Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

(I'm guessing that the cave could've probably been found by another group of bandits. Also this is my first time doing a thread rp, so I guess so.)
  2. A blue slime

- I'd be exiting Lost Knife Hideout with a bag half full of gold, gems, and I'd mount my horse and start heading towards Whiterun. -
  3. A blue slime

Is this character fine? A. Name: K'roh B. Gender and race: Male Khajit C. Role: A "paladin" of sorts(as he calls himself) who hunts down vampires and bandits, but also simply explores. He also sells treasure he has accumulated from various bandit camps and caves. D. Weaknesses and strengths...
  4. A blue slime

Ask a random blue slime anything!

Probably death.
  5. A blue slime

Probably the Forest biome, most players live there. I do No. I'm pretty sure I answered this before in this thread, but there is another theory for how it got it's wings. The theory is that an angel slime wandered into The Corruption, and slowly got corrupted to do the Corruption's biddings...
  6. A blue slime

I indeed am, I had a long break off Terraria but now I'm back into it, also my account was logged out and I forgot my account details, until recently when I dug them back up. Then I remembered I still had an AMA and there were new questions that needed to be answered.
  7. A blue slime

Ask a Storm Diver anything

Where did you get the technology and energy source for your species' technology? Also do you have a leader or hierarchy?
  8. A blue slime

Queen Slime is a specific, newly evolved species of slime which I call "Angel Slimes". Once they reach a specific stage, they get a slimy growth (that is only triggered in some slimes that have a habitat in the Hallow) that eventually harden into small wings, which they use to attempt to hunt...
  9. A blue slime

Ask a possessed Shroomite armor anything!

1.How did you get possessed? 2. Why are you so useful for our slime armies? We use shroomite armor ALOT, i still use it occasionally, also, why does the armor merge into our slimes, we have gotten a bunch of shroomite slimes now, and a few slimes who cannot take the armor off, do you know why?
  10. A blue slime

There are multiple roads to go in life,and the way you go is your choice, dont let anyone else make you regret the road you go on,especially if you think the road YOU chose is the better one for you.
  11. A blue slime

Most of us dont know how to open chests,and we do have coin piles,but we can never just find one.
  12. A blue slime

The insides of slimes are very corrosive,but with some things,they dont corrode,and other things,they corrode to the core or into a certain shape,sometimes us slimes accidentally find copper,and it gets stuck inisde us,and then it corrodes to its core,making it a coin.
  13. A blue slime

If somebody is trying to make you feel small,tower over them,dont let them harm your mindset.
  14. A blue slime

I do not know about that one,or any other terraria trading card,considering i dont have the collector's edition.
  15. A blue slime

Sometimes we simply just find a balloon,mostly on floating islands,and i dont know why the Rainbow slime is bigger,but my guess is that,if you observe him,he is a traveller,so he probably absorbed gel and other things while travelling.
  16. A blue slime

Once again,look back in the thread. You will find it.
  17. A blue slime

i have answered that before,look back at the other messages,but ill answer it again. we get aggressive at night because we cannot see in the dark,so we just try to attack whatever we hear, thats why you sometimes see slimes on zombie's heads,we jumped on them,because we cannot see when its dark.
  18. A blue slime

just kill me already(lol this is just a joke, if there is a moderator seeing this,its a joke, and its a joke,lol) Okay,keep watching them,and report any changes to me.
Back
Top Bottom