Search results for query: *

1. SrFatTabby

Hi there! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be gone from the forums for a...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to be gone from the forums for a while. It is kinda taking up my life, but i really do like the forums. I will probably be gone for a while, maybe even forever, but thank you for being an amazing community. Peace.
  2. SrFatTabby

The vg song of the day. [MEDIA] A really serene, almost alien sounding track. Thanks Thomas de...

The vg song of the day. A really serene, almost alien sounding track. Thanks Thomas de Waard. (no srsly he graet composer)
  3. SrFatTabby

yad eht fo gnos gv eht [MEDIA] I seriously am losing my mind I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THIS...

yad eht fo gnos gv eht I seriously am losing my mind I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THIS GAME AHHHHHHHHH stop screaming
  4. SrFatTabby

The vg song the day [MEDIA] GD players can emphasize

The vg song the day GD players can emphasize
  5. SrFatTabby

and done

and done
  6. SrFatTabby

Humorous Cheese sticks conspiracy theories

Google search it saved my life multiple times EDIT: to be honest the undo button has done it too
  7. SrFatTabby

one last message I think I might put it in Cheese Stick Conspiracy theories

one last message I think I might put it in Cheese Stick Conspiracy theories
  8. SrFatTabby

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Awesome! So glad to hear about console 1.4 and 1.4.1.
  9. SrFatTabby

here is the vg song of the day. [MEDIA] I don't think I have to explain why I like Calamity...

here is the vg song of the day. I don't think I have to explain why I like Calamity music, right?
  10. SrFatTabby

that one is really good :D

that one is really good :D
  11. SrFatTabby

Here is the vg song of the day. [MEDIA] This song gave me soooooo much nostalgia when I heard it...

Here is the vg song of the day. This song gave me soooooo much nostalgia when I heard it in Castle Crashers (I only recently played castle crashers) because I remember playing this level in Geometry Dash. Judge me or not, I used to be OBSESSED with geometry dash, and this was the last level in...
  12. SrFatTabby

Seeing stuff like this makes me want to throw my builds out the window. Congrats.

Seeing stuff like this makes me want to throw my builds out the window. Congrats.
  13. SrFatTabby

Here is the vg song of the day. [MEDIA] Thing song is a remix from Kirby's adventure, in the...

Here is the vg song of the day. Thing song is a remix from Kirby's adventure, in the stage rainbow resort. This song absolutely blew my mind once I heard it.
  14. SrFatTabby

Almost forgot to post da gud music o_o here it is [MEDIA] I think the Cyclops should have...

Almost forgot to post da gud music o_o here it is I think the Cyclops should have erased this from the system. How is anyone going to abandon ship with this song playing in the background?
  15. SrFatTabby

Here is the music for today [MEDIA] No I do not own these but Castle Crashers is amazing

Here is the music for today No I do not own these but Castle Crashers is amazing
  16. SrFatTabby

the reapers just want hugs :eek:

the reapers just want hugs :eek:
  17. SrFatTabby

I'ma bout to play Subnautica soon hope I don't get thalassophobia wish me luck

I'ma bout to play Subnautica soon hope I don't get thalassophobia wish me luck
  18. SrFatTabby

Solar Pillar in a Nutshell Oh no, a Corite! better fly up to avoid it! Crawltipede: Ima about...

Solar Pillar in a Nutshell Oh no, a Corite! better fly up to avoid it! Crawltipede: Ima about to end this man's whole career
  19. SrFatTabby

My random art idk why

yeah rose does look weird (and literally every zombie) but at least the character is still there. Also Sunflower looks like the kind of plant who would obsess over My Little Pony.
  20. SrFatTabby

actually i just remembered NPC kills do not count, so once you get the mechanic, you can use...

actually i just remembered NPC kills do not count, so once you get the mechanic, you can use NPCs to trigger traps, however, you can not trigger them yourself. You can weaken bosses with your attacks, however, NPCs get the job done, so you technically did not kill them. Example: The guide will...
Back
Top Bottom