Search results for query: *

1. Superdj1717

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Now can people stop asking this question? No disrespect, i'm sure a lot of us want this masterpiece to come to fruition and maybe modded. We can dream but for now, I'm patiently waiting for The Tides.
  2. Superdj1717

1,777.7 Hours and counting.

1,777.7 Hours and counting.
  3. Superdj1717

Questions science still can't answer: What did humans do to deserve - - Dogs - Izzabelle
  4. Superdj1717

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

The last thing I am worried about is having to wait. Never sacrifice quality for cash. I sincerely love you RL and I type this knowing you'll do great things.
  5. Superdj1717

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

Aww man, does anyone have the old Wonder Woman jungle theme izzabelle had up before?
  6. Superdj1717

I like the cryptic reply there. Your a smart one Izzabelle. Or that had nothing to do with anything. Either way, thanks for the fun fact :D
  7. Superdj1717

Have the devs talked to you directly about this? Making it into the base game? Or is that CLASSIFIED
  8. Superdj1717

Maybe we will see some behind the scenes and how you plan out each alternate? Screenshots of a sprite in progress or something?
  9. Superdj1717

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

OMG, when he makes the wormhole potion, he opens his inventory. He doesnt have any granite in his inventory but he can still craft granite things. Maybe you can now craft stuff while having the items in the chest, thus not needing to move items back and fourth to craft?
  10. Superdj1717

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Everyone like to pick on my comments :( It looks like a lot of lunar items in this motherload of a spoiler.
  11. Superdj1717

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

My thoughts were just exploding so i had to write them down somewhere. Sorry, i guess?
  12. Superdj1717

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

How about adding something like abilities, reach a certain "Level" or kill a boss to unlock an ability like an extra minion to help you fight or adding specific upgrades/time limited power-ups tailored to specific classes -summoner-mage-and so on. Extra mana, if you like mage, kill another...
  13. Superdj1717

PC Item 3,000!

The picture, the new robes, the alchemy table, can you say HYPE?
  14. Superdj1717

Blizzard Staff Is Lord.

Blizzard Staff Is Lord.
Back
Top Bottom