Search results for query: *

1. cthulhu fhtagn

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

So does this mean npc will have new dialogs?
  2. cthulhu fhtagn

[MEDIA]

3. cthulhu fhtagn

[MEDIA]

4. cthulhu fhtagn

[MEDIA]

5. cthulhu fhtagn

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

I guess I missed it in the AMA but will there be a way to make adventure maps and share them?
  6. cthulhu fhtagn

Hello I was wanting to take a screenshot of someone else's terraria video on youtube. Then put a...

Hello I was wanting to take a screenshot of someone else's terraria video on youtube. Then put a poem I wrote over it. Would that be acceptable or should I get my own screen shot?
  7. cthulhu fhtagn

PC Le epic panda shop

just sent steam invite Im Devirance
  8. cthulhu fhtagn

PC Le epic panda shop

wow ok... so im not sure how long you got but im gonna be an hour or so before i can get on.
  9. cthulhu fhtagn

PC Le epic panda shop

Pedguins set is a set that was made for the youtuber Pedguin it is harvested from penguins during a blood moon need penguin statue so ill take some penguin statues if you have that. And the treasure bags must be mechanical or higher tier for dev sets and their not a guarantee... so if you have...
  10. cthulhu fhtagn

PC Le epic panda shop

Hello maybe before you close shop you could sell me some Christmas lights preferably red. And all developer sets...and pedguins.
  11. cthulhu fhtagn

Official The Oasis!

This looks so good I am extremely hyped for this update. Has anyone seen spoilers on putting dyes on mannequins?
  12. cthulhu fhtagn

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Umm some strange things happen at a depth of 3350. Character pauses game goes on even turns invisible at times weird. Expert ps4
  13. cthulhu fhtagn

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Im having a similar issue. Whats happening is when crafting a large amount of something say stone walls after so many it disappears from the crafting menu (even though i still have plenty of stone.) I have to exit inventory then come back in to be able to craft more or even move stack of stone...
  14. cthulhu fhtagn

Re-Logic Introduces Brand New On-Demand Terraria Clothing!

Just bought a final stand tank top.
  15. cthulhu fhtagn

Terraria Challenges?

I like this idea so much Im going to do it. Maybe it will help me with my obsessive habit of storing everything.
  16. cthulhu fhtagn

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Just got a tweet that said Live@twitter. I thought it said terraria never clicked a tweet so fast...it was unrelated. Ahhh!
  17. cthulhu fhtagn

Im sure this isn't the best place to ask this question. But will we be able to place things on teleports with this new code base for 1.3. I would like to do floating items.
  18. cthulhu fhtagn

This is amazing news. I was last working on an adventure map and decided to wait until 1.3 was done. I cannot wait to get back into Terraria again. Even with Skyrim VR and all the other VR games I own. They will be put on the backlog once 1.3 comes out. Thank you to everyone involved in making...
  19. cthulhu fhtagn

Console Corruptible trophy

I would love that exchange. Psn is devirance
Back
Top Bottom