Search results for query: *

1. iStealthE

A little space build

is this your first time? This is amazing!! nice work! :eek:
  2. iStealthE

Working as Designed Holding a portal gun causes flying to act strange

I’m pretty sure this is intentional as I use it all the time as an advantage. Btw this has been in the game before 1.4
  3. iStealthE

Lamia Tail Question

Recently in the new Journeys end update there was an amazing feature added to the game where your terraria character could sit or interact with furniture. I was just wandering how would the Lamia Tail Vanity work with this feature as this replaces your legs with a tail. Also how would the tail...
  4. iStealthE

PS4 Console paint bug Fix Now!

It’s coming pretty soon as myself and others already reported this and a dev said in one of their posts for console where they have fixed the paint bug. It should come pretty soon.
  5. iStealthE

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

No one: Literally No one: Stardust Guardian: Muda! Muda! Muda!
  6. iStealthE

Question for Journeys End update.

I was wondering if I need to make a new world for when Journeys End comes out to see the new biomes and biome changes, will the new items spawn in a world made in 1.3.5.3. Also will anything from the update impact worlds made before 1.4 (pylons, wind, etc)? Thanks.
  7. iStealthE

Guys Please Help I Created This Farm But Truffle Worms Didnt Spawn :(

They are pretty rare also you can’t just wait there for them to spawn, you have to be at least 50 blocks above that. U can tell if they have spawned by equipping a mobile phone to check if it has spawned.
  8. iStealthE

Other Renaming worlds or characters?

I’m surprised that there is no renaming feature for worlds or characters yet. I think it would be very useful to rename worlds and characters as I created a world not knowing that it would be my new main world so I named it World30e (I don’t like that name btw). I’m pretty sure that many other...
  9. iStealthE

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Most blocks are see-through but it’s not that noticeable in my screen shot
  10. iStealthE

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

“Fixed Many Bugs” They said... There is a new glitch on PS4 where all painted blocks are transparent, I do not know if this is intentional but I do know it has ruined many worlds of many gamers. Please could you fix this or change it as soon as you have time?
Back
Top Bottom