Search results for query: *

• Users: JuicyMeats
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JuicyMeats

Other Make tModLoader an actual DLC

It says tModLoader is a DLC but it's still played as a separate app, so I don't think it counts. Maybe once tModLoader has caught up to Terraria, we can make tMod a DLC that is added on to the game. Not sure if this is possible, though.
  2. JuicyMeats

Game Mechanics Journey Mode's Problem

Journey Mode is meant for creativity, right? And newcomers are meant to play on this mode. But something is wrong. What if you've beaten the game in Journey Mode and now want another challenge? A lot of people would go to finishing the Bestiary, but others like me...well...they go to...
  3. JuicyMeats

Game Mechanics Journey Mode+ (unofficial name, subject to change)

Journey Mode is amazing, right? But there's no real reward for defeating the game. So, why not add a Journey Mode+? It unlocks after you've beat the game behind Journey Mode. It's basically Journey Mode, except you've researched every item in the game and your bestiary is full. After you've...
  4. JuicyMeats

Game Mechanics Wand Research Menu fix

Disclaimer: this is NOT a bug or an issue. It is just something stupid that the research menu did. Wands in Terraria are made to place blocks using other blocks, for example: the Bone Wand turns bones into "Bone Blocks", the Living Wood Wand turns wood into "Living Wood". With all that said...
  5. JuicyMeats

PC Realistic Terraria

This post is now deleted.
  6. JuicyMeats

Items Make the First Fractal obtainable

It's a good concept, and a cool looking one as well. The sword is so freakin' cool and unique that it deserves a place in Terraria.
  7. JuicyMeats

Other Make Texture Packs work with the wiki

A lot of you know this feeling; when you're addicted to a texture pack and then the wiki doesn't give a damn and shows you the vanilla textures. Okay, maybe you haven't been addicted to a texture pack yet. Well, I'm addicted to the Calamity Texture Pack, but whenever I look at the wiki, it just...
  8. JuicyMeats

Sprites Make Town N.P.Cs blink

Obviously a small suggestion, but when I watched Chippy's Journey Mode video, I noticed that the player was blinking but the Guide wasn't. That is very inconsistent and needs to change. Requests: -Make Town N.P.Cs blink. That's it. Nothing more.
  9. JuicyMeats

Sprites Quivers

It just doesn't make sense for you to randomly pull ammo out of nowhere when firing bows, guns, launchers or flamethrowers. I say we change that up a bit! Requests: -Make objects appear on your character when the corresponding ammo is in its slot. For example: quivers when you have arrows and...
  10. JuicyMeats

Items Jello

(Credits to NoahHasAwoken! for this idea. Originally a joke sugg., I approved of it and tried to make it a reality.) Food is hard to come by in Terraria. Most of the time, you're just waiting on 1.4 to get burnt penguins and cheeseburgers, but otherwise, the Travelling Merchant's gonna be your...
  11. JuicyMeats

NPCs & Enemies The Twins are unbalanced

I have an idea! Why do the Twins (specifically the Spazmatism) always spew Cursed Flames? Even when they're in a Crimson, the Spazmatism always sprays Cursed Flames. How 'bout we do something 'bout that? Requests: -Spazmatism now sprayes the same projectiles from the Golden Shower when in a...
  12. JuicyMeats

Other Underground themes (and a few others)

The underground music is to random. The underground music is playing, and then, *BOOM*, the alternate comes into play. Requests: -The Underground music plays in the underground layer and the Alt. Underground music plays in the Cavern layer. -The Frost Legion has been stealing a theme for too...
  13. JuicyMeats

Items Unrealistic Bunny Pet

I dunno about the bunny pet. It can fly for some reason, so maybe we could change that, eh? Requests: -The Bunny pet now uses a carrot engine instead of its butt to fly when it is too far away. It's a small request, but a request nonetheless.
  14. JuicyMeats

Game Mechanics Banner = Trophy

It's kind of weird to see banners helping people out tons by placing them near base, but trophies just sitting there with no use but decoration. So let's make them useful, eh? Requests: -Trophies now give minor buffs to the corresponding boss when near. -Decreased droprate of trophies to be...
  15. JuicyMeats

Biomes & Nature Mother Nature in the Underworld

I think the Underworld is a bit boring; despite all the attempts to add to it, I don't feel content about the bottom layer of the world. With the addition of Fireblossom came an idea: what if there were trees in the Underworld? That might sound absolutely insane, but it's a thought. Requests -A...
  16. JuicyMeats

Console Add-ons (Mods, Texture Packs, etc.)

Since the 1.3.5.3 (1.1479.5 on Xbox One, 1.19) update came out, Desktop and Console versions ('cept for Nintendo Switch :() are at the version equilibrium (as I like to call it). Because of that, texture packs and mods can now be freely used until Desktop 1.4 is out. So, why don't we take the...
  17. JuicyMeats

Game Mechanics Spawn swap

I think it would be a great idea to travel between spawn points, wouldn't it? Which is why I'm here. Requests -A toggleable map icon for spawn points, with the appearance of a black exclamation mark. The world spawn is now in the exact middle of the map, and has a white exclamation mark instead...
  18. JuicyMeats

NPCs & Enemies Quick teleport between Town NPCs

To make it much easier to move between NPCs, maybe a quick teleport function would be kinda helpful? I mean, going (in a large world) to the Jungle just to get the Leaf Wings is an absolutely massive pain, so, maybe? Just, maybe??? Requests -Click on the map icon of a Town NPC to teleport...
  19. JuicyMeats

Items Heavy Work Bench being a Work Bench

Because the Heavy Work Bench is "heavy", then wouldn't it make sense if the Heavy Work Bench was an upgraded Work Bench, and not a crafting station in itself? Requests: -Overhauled Heavy Work Bench, giving it a use by making it an upgrade to the Work Bench. -Requirement for the Work Bench in...
Back
Top Bottom