Search results for query: *

1. Luke Oliveem

Pixel Art [TUTORIAL] Coloring and Shading

Coloring and Shading A tutorial that might be useful to the frustrated pixel artist Ah, pixel art. How relaxing it is to draw the outlines, pick the colors, shade the sprite, and see that your sprite... looks horrible. No problem though, you just did some bad coloring; you can pick the...
  2. Luke Oliveem

Mobile [Windows Phone] Minor and major issues

Major Issue: Can't make materials/furniture out of lead, recipes only work with iron. Minor Issues: If I skip the 505 and Re-Logic splash screens, the game will show lots of graphical glitches for a short period of time Title screen seems to play the overworld theme instead of the main theme...
  3. Luke Oliveem

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Better looking chainsaws and drills

Hello ladies and gentlemen! This suggestion is about revamping the sprites of the Cobalt/Mythril/Adamantite chainsaws and drills, as well as the Drax. But why change the sprites? If you have ever seem the alt sets of chainsaws/drills, you'll notice that they are pretty nice looking, and very...
  4. Luke Oliveem

Weapons & Equip Changes to some of the Cobalt Weapons

Hello my fellow Terrarians! What I'll suggest here is just a simple aesthetic change to some of the cobalt tier weapons. As you can see, the bladed cobalt tools follow some sort of style: The handle is silver, while the blade has a nice cobalt coloring. But the cobalt Naginata is the exact...
  5. Luke Oliveem

Pixel Art Oliveem's Sprites

Welcome to my spriting thread! This is the place where you can see, request and discuss my sprites, so feel free to leave your feedback and suggestions. Please note that requests are closed right now, but I'll open them soon Now, to the sprites:
  6. Luke Oliveem

Items Dragon Mount!

Who hasn't ever wanted to ride a flame breathing dragon? The mount would be summoned by a Dragon Egg: The egg could be a drop found as a treasure from the Lihzahrd Dungeon, Or maybe as a drop from the boss suggestion of this thread. And upon use, it would give the Dragon Mount buff to the...
Back
Top Bottom