Search results for query: *

1. ZerKoma

Heya Red, I wanted to ask if we could possibly get a new use for extra life fruit in 1.4.5...

Heya Red, I wanted to ask if we could possibly get a new use for extra life fruit in 1.4.5 maybe? pixeltree I just kinda wished there were more uses for them besides just being selling fodder after using enough of them for health and one for the shimmer consumable. Maybe something like life...
  2. ZerKoma

Mushroom Boi! `:)

Mushroom Boi! `:)
  3. ZerKoma

Tool Sprite Transformer - Quickly transform Body sprite sheets from 1.3 to 1.4

Is there by any chance to get one of these but transforms a 1.4 sheet into a 1.3 sheet to where the arms are attached to the body sheet?
  4. ZerKoma

How to replace npc names for new ones?

Thanks this helps! Tho I can't find every npc in there like the golfer, zoologist, & tavernkeep.
  5. ZerKoma

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Is there any way to possibly change npc names or switch specific names out for new names? If there is I would love to know how to please. `:)
  6. ZerKoma

How to replace npc names for new ones?

I wanted to know how to exactly give npcs new names while replacing names for them. I have a good grasp on language packs and how they work but I just wanna know how to exactly give specific npcs new names and how to choose specific ones to replace. If anyone could let me know exactly how to do...
  7. ZerKoma

Texture Pack Clear Goggles

Image please
  8. ZerKoma

Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

I really love this texture pack and I love the extra add-ons! Tho I found a sprite that doesn't work... Example: The book resprite's dimensions are 38 x 38 but the vanilla book sprite is 28 x 30... That's the only sprite I've found that doesn't tho...
  9. ZerKoma

Hey Chedder eating FBI Puro

Hey Chedder eating FBI Puro
  10. ZerKoma

Chinese Mobile Exclusive Npc

I know but I think it suits the Arms Dealer more plus I'd rather have the Skeleton merchant be the same cause I like the Skeleboi
  11. ZerKoma

KrispyHappy's Extra Vanity

I love the classic sprite of Black Mage a lot so very nice choice!
  12. ZerKoma

KrispyHappy's Extra Vanity

How about a Black Mage form the Final Fantasy series or Joker from Persona 5? Maybe have the Black mage one replace the Witch vanity set from the goodie bags and have the Joker one replace the Clown set sold by the Clothier. You can choose which you like cause these are the two I can think off...
  13. ZerKoma

Music Pack Can you put your own music into a texture pack?

Can someone tell me if it's possible to replace music with a texture pack like format? And if it is possible to replace music then how do you do it? I would greatly appreciate it if someone can give me an answer...
  14. ZerKoma

Texture Pack Fishing +

Can you maybe add resprites for the Zephyr Fish pet? I would like to see what you could do with it...
  15. ZerKoma

Alternate NPC Color Packs 1

A corrupted dryad texture pack has already been made but I might consider a crimson one...
  16. ZerKoma

Curse you Google...
  17. ZerKoma

This guy... His first name got censored...
  18. ZerKoma

I was expecting you to refer to him but no it's a reference to :red: Tracy...
  19. ZerKoma

Who...?
  20. ZerKoma

Here's a tip to find out... He's a comic character with a yellow hat...
Back
Top Bottom