Search results for query: *

1. ValsAerospace

Other Art Ava's 3D Models

You may remember me, I used to go by Gecko. I'm back or whatever and I've decided to make a thread for my actual art instead of the trash I posted a few years back. I'm not really gonna format this, but be aware I will be taking requests because good lord quarantine has made me insanely bored...
  2. ValsAerospace

Weekly Terraria News!

The Weekly Terraria News Report! Where you can find all your news about Terraria, such as modding, updates, and forum activities! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Here you can find all...
  3. ValsAerospace

Other Art Gecko's 3D Models!

Hello and welcome to the Hall of Renders! Back when I was but a wee lad, I saw the works of @SkullArts, and thought, "I wish I could do that!" And so, through trial and error, perseverance, and practice, I can achieve what is here today... My mediocre stuff! Without further ado, I'll get on...
  4. ValsAerospace

Member-Run Contest Weekly Spriting Contest!

Welcome to the Weekly Spriting Contest! Where each week, spriters from around the globe compete, to see who is the best. However, this is also a place for constructive feedback, criticism, and critiquing your sprites. Rules: If you are going to criticize, be constructive. Don't just say...
  5. ValsAerospace

Pixel Art TheGeckoGamer's Art!

Hello! I am accepting art requests right now, and I do them in my art style. RULES FOR REQUESTS: 1. Details are appreciated. 2. Reference images are a must. 3. I have the right to turn down any requests. 4. Any other rules that you always see on art threads. 5. Humanoids only please.
  6. ValsAerospace

tModLoader More Variety Mod!

More Variety Mod! A mod that adds variety to the game. [/SPOILER] The Progress Checking Binary: 101001011010100100101001110 If green, progress is going smoothly! If yellow, progress is going okay, but could do better! (Could mean more spriters are needed!) If orange, the development is...
  7. ValsAerospace

Dragon Cave Hatching Thread!

This post is for people to comment their dragons/eggs and other people can click on them. If you post dragons (or even if you don't) you should help other people out and click on their dragons. I'll start. Check my signature.
  8. ValsAerospace

Drawings & Paintings My Art! {Requests Open}

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, BIG THANKS TO @SzGamer227 FOR INSPIRING ME TO MAKE ART! {but really go and check out his art} Anyways! On to my... one... piece... of... art... forgot about that. welp! let's change that! feel free to request stuff! I will try to get them done as fast as i can...
  9. ValsAerospace

The Forum Hunger Games!

Welcome to the Hunger Games! This uses http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php Comment to be added! Once 24 people have commented, the roster is full, so let the games begin! So far: @UberCAKE @SteveisNoob @Cyanogynist @Scrubby_Dub @DarkMarowak 19 more to go!
  10. ValsAerospace

Coders Needed for A Mod!

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/geckos-thrower-expansion.40165/ Original post, not finished yet. The Team: TheGeckoGamer: Author, Spriter Ian_The_Cat_Man: Lead Spriter Tyger: Learning to be Spriter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  11. ValsAerospace

tModLoader Gecko's Thrower Expansion!

Throwing Class Expansion Mod! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So, the throwing 'class' is added? Cool! I go in the game and play it up to fossil armor. Then, the end. That's it. Too bad. This mod aims to fix that. What do you think? Should yoyos be throwing damage? Boomerangs? What...
  12. ValsAerospace

PC Need Sprites, here! Take them.

Please take this down, I am not posting here anymore.
Back
Top Bottom