Search results for query: *

1. G

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Leinfors, when will the balance changelog be released? :D
  2. G

Weapons & Equip Crowd of Balloons accessory tinker

Title. I have an idea for the ultimate balloon accessory. The recipe idea I have in mind is: Bundle of Balloons + Fart in a Balloon + Sharkron Balloon + Honey Balloon + Lucky Horseshoe + 20 Souls of Flight The sprite I have in mind is 2 rows of 3 balloons being held in the same way as every...
  3. G

Weapons & Equip Accessory Tweaks/Reworks

Interesting thing about The Grand Design-- I actually didn't know that and thought the only way to disable it was to put it away in a chest or any carryable storage item. For the Bee Cloak rework, the Wasps would do the same damage as the Wasps from the Wasp Gun would do. And I know that it...
  4. G

Weapons & Equip Accessory Tweaks/Reworks

Metal Detector (and upgrades)- Only displays unlooted chests and items that your equipped pickaxe can mine I feel like this will be more helpful for the beginning of Hardmode, when you are looking for the new ores to upgrade your equipment. This will be helpful in the sense that you have a...
  5. G

One of the NPCs will move into your house in real life.

I'd really like the Nurse to come in, as she could hopefully give me cheaper medical care. I'd kick out the Arms Dealer at first sight, as he's probably wanted everywhere for selling "illegal gun parts"
  6. G

Xbox One Hello! :D

I am Green Slime Shortsword- the worst of weapons AND mobs in one! I used to play Terraria a long time ago, but am soon going to start playing again. In ten days (April 17), I will be getting Terraria on my Xbox One. I'm looking forward mainly to fighting all the bosses and grinding to get all...
Back
Top Bottom