Search results for query: *

1. Travlordian01⚡️

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

You don’t need holy arrows to defeat the destroyer either way And besides the dryad also sells hallow seeds and steampunk hallow solution if you make her live in the hallow above or underground Either way you’re still able to obtain holy arrows
  2. Travlordian01⚡️

Just commissioned my friend for this image :p [ATTACH]

Just commissioned my friend for this image :p
  3. Travlordian01⚡️

You don’t need to fight the destroyer in the hallow Also other thing is sometimes it’ll go over the snow biome so it’s hard to see but it’s there, and the jungle I’m pretty sure now gets converted to jungle hallow
  4. Travlordian01⚡️

Just a little redesign of an arm added to an oc [ATTACH]

Just a little redesign of an arm added to an oc
  5. Travlordian01⚡️

New pfp is an emote I commissioned :p

New pfp is an emote I commissioned :p
  6. Travlordian01⚡️

Yo chest hoppers?!? This is gonna be awesome!
  7. Travlordian01⚡️

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

The new dev set looks awesome!!! Also OoO spoilers via mobile
  8. Travlordian01⚡️

@Noobiescrubpleb for me, it’s too cringe for me to even delete I can barely look at it 🤣

@Noobiescrubpleb for me, it’s too cringe for me to even delete I can barely look at it 🤣
  9. Travlordian01⚡️

Fr it is!

Fr it is!
  10. Travlordian01⚡️

Technology is getting wild

Technology is getting wild
  11. Travlordian01⚡️

There are so many things that I’ve realised I’ve grown out of/changed, and looking back on some...

There are so many things that I’ve realised I’ve grown out of/changed, and looking back on some posts I’ve made on here, they’re really cringy ;-;
  12. Travlordian01⚡️

Only downside of playing it like a mouse and keyboard is it’s so goddamn hard to build, I’ll...

Only downside of playing it like a mouse and keyboard is it’s so goddamn hard to build, I’ll have to swap back to regular controller mode for it 🤣 Although the configurations aren’t what I’m used to for mobile and console ;-;
  13. Travlordian01⚡️

I’m even playing calamity rn! [ATTACH]

I’m even playing calamity rn!
  14. Travlordian01⚡️

Yeah! Its crazy

Yeah! Its crazy
  15. Travlordian01⚡️

If you’re curious how I keep getting these things it’s from my dad, idk how he gets them tbh But...

If you’re curious how I keep getting these things it’s from my dad, idk how he gets them tbh But either way today was a great day, had fun with my mom, she got a switch for her apartment and we played for a bit
  16. Travlordian01⚡️

Right now we don’t have wifi at my mom’s house so I used up my fast hotspot downloading terraria...

Right now we don’t have wifi at my mom’s house so I used up my fast hotspot downloading terraria and Tmodloder to see how I could get it to work, and I’m having some difficult as my hotspot is just 128 kbs ;-;
  17. Travlordian01⚡️

The side controllers come off and the right side has an option to become a mouse, this is for a...

The side controllers come off and the right side has an option to become a mouse, this is for a FPS game and such, it works with terraria as it has all the way up to mouse five and the left controller was the stick as wasd, and other buttons as other options and stuff, I’ve been playing terraria...
  18. Travlordian01⚡️

So I got this miniature pc, like it’s somewhat has similar properties to a switch, but it has a...

So I got this miniature pc, like it’s somewhat has similar properties to a switch, but it has a really good cpu(better than my gaming laptop’s) not the greatest gpu, 16GB of ram, and 474 GB of storage
Back
Top Bottom