Search results for query: *

• Users: Scarecrow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Scarecrow

Game Mechanics Quality of Life Improvements for Fishing and Fishing Quests

So, I recently returned to Terraria, and for the first time since it was introduced, did fishing quests again... and MAN does it kinda feel like rubbish trashgarbage. I really want to like fishing in this game, but I have so many peeves with it that it's a chore. but your least favorite chore...
  2. Scarecrow

Sprites New Mechanical Boss Weapons

Here's some weapons that aren't outright needed in the game, but imo would be cool to have anyways. As the title suggests, these are obtained by killing individual mecahnical bosses. they will be crafted with a a boss's souls, hallowed bars, and one of the 3 weapons dropped by the wall of flesh...
  3. Scarecrow

Sprites Jungle Mimic Drops

so there's graphics and AI set for a jungle themed mini-boss mimic. but its spawn is disabled because no items exist for it yet. so here's a loot pool. Obviously they will spawn in the Underground Jungle. Jungle mimics will be notably more powerful than Hallowed and Corrupt/Crimson Mimics. they...
  4. Scarecrow

Weapons & Equip Luminite Weapons

This is pretty self explanatory, I think most people want luminite weapons as compensators if you don't get an initial moon lord drop that you want. so I'm just gonna cut to the chase. Moonphase -damage: 165 (melee) -knockback: 6 -use time: 15 -velocity: 15 -autoswing -this sword is an...
  5. Scarecrow

Weapons & Equip Throwing Class Expansions

So this is not just a simple suggestion thread, this will be a compelation of any ideas I come up with for the throwing class. Entire suggestions will be added to this single thread rather than creating a new thread for every little thing I come up with for this particular subject. I will notify...
  6. Scarecrow

Weapons & Equip Flying Dutchman Drops and Adjustments

personally I am quite disappointed in the execution of the Flying Dutchman. Its only unique drop is a trophy, and its AI is well... subpar to say the least (credit to @SzGamer227) So that's what this suggestion is about. -First and foremost, the Flying Dutchman is in desperate need of a little...
  7. Scarecrow

Weapons & Equip Celestial Amulets (endgame class accessories)

The endgame of Terraria has a lot of cool :red:. so why not have more cool :red:? Hell, why not give the lunar cultist another drop? this is what this suggestion is about These endgame accessories will add some more spice to your attacks. With that, let's get the party started! Mysterious Stone...
  8. Scarecrow

Weapons & Equip Cataclysm Blade, a Charged Beam Sword

As many may know, a new style of weapon was introduced to the mix as of 1.3. The charge weapons. As the name suggests, you hold down the attack button to charge the weapons attack. Altering it's effect and stats. So here I am with an idea for a charged melee weapon. So far we only have charged...
  9. Scarecrow

Game Mechanics Ability to turn off event filters

You know how some events, (the Lunar Pillars, Blood Moon, etc.) have filters that overlay the game? make the events look more pretty? Well I have one HUGE issue with specifically the blood moon filter. It makes certain things extremely difficult to see. I realized this when I was fighting Duke...
  10. Scarecrow

Items Roulette Ammo

Terraria has a ton of different individual kinds of ammunition, and a whopping total of 4 ammunition slots. Ultimately you gotta do a lot of mid fight inventory management if you wanna use all kinds of ammo effectively. So how's about we just jam 10 bullets into one kind of bullet. I'll say it...
  11. Scarecrow

Items More Types of Molotov Cocktails

Molotov Cocktails are pretty great additions to the consumable weapons of the "explodey kerblam" variety, which is why I think one type is none enough. I want more ways to shower my enemies in hellish flames, maybe even a few other hellish unfriendly substances. So without further ado, here's a...
  12. Scarecrow

Member-Run Contest Dungeon Defenders Collection Giveaway Raffle

This Raffle is over Congrats to @Teal for winning the game
  13. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Q&A

This whole thing is without a doubt routine by now. Although, of course this time you get to ask me stuff, and I get to answer stuff. Before we begin, here's some basic facts. -I am male -I am 18 -I am an artist -I'm a huge gamer nerd -I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba -"and my favorite class is the...
  14. Scarecrow

Weapons & Equip Items that could use a resprite

I think we can all agree that with the new updates, and much better sprite work, there are now quite a few veteran items that look super out of place with the updated art direction the game is taking. I looked at quite a few items, and not only are there some that could simply be updated to...
  15. Scarecrow

Items Specialized Rockets

♬ so this is a story all about how I saw @Snickerbobble' s status about 1s and 2s so then I got this idea during my reply....and now I'm here to show a thing..... no.... okay enough of that, so we all know that bullets and arrows have craftable special ammo with unique traits, usually using...
  16. Scarecrow

Weapons & Equip More Uses for Spell Tomes

Hello everyone, you might be familiar with my "More Uses for Illegal Gun Parts" suggestion. Well this is basically the same idea, but with spell tomes instead. Kinda like Illegal Gun Parts, Spell Tomes become long forgotten, despite being available to buy all the time. "So what will this...
  17. Scarecrow

General Art Carnival

Those that are familiar with the Spriting Carnival thread will know what the deal is, those who are not, let me explain. this is a place where you can post your art to show off your skills, or receive advice to improve your work. on the flip side, you can also come here to observe a variety of...
  18. Scarecrow

Weapons & Equip More Uses for Illegal Gun Parts

The illegal gun parts open up many new opportunities for guns, however as of now, only a few tiers makes use of them, yet they are sold throughout basically the whole game. so here I am to introduce a bunch of new guns to give more use to this naughty crafting material, and add more spice to...
  19. Scarecrow

Weapons & Equip hardmode dungeon ranger accessories

has anyone else noticed that the skeleton snipers drops an accessory, and the commando and tactical don't? well I thought about it, and I came up with some pretty good ideas. first of all, I would like to make a small suggested change, that all explosive type weapons will deal self damage...
  20. Scarecrow

Overwatch

for those that do not know, Blizzard is making a team based FPS game called Overwatch. which was previously known as Project Titan. personally... i think this game looks :red:ing rad. I cannot wait for this game to come out, everything about it looks extremely cool. from what I heard and have...
Back
Top Bottom