Search results for query: *

• Users: sonnitude
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sonnitude

PC Mod Idea - Upgraded Arkhalis

I love the Arkhalis as a weapon, as Im sure a lot of people do. However, I always wished it had an upgrade. What I would love to have as a mod is something that adds the chrysalis, the weapon the arkalis is based on, as a hardmode upgrade to the Arkhalis, possibly requiring ectoplasm and a...
  2. sonnitude

PC Want to play 1.2.4.1 Mods, But unsure how.

My Terraria updated automatically to 1.3.0.X before I got the chance to back up my 1.2.4.1 copy so I could continue playing mods compatable with that version until the mods I want (NTerraria specifically) get updated to 1.3.0.X. But... Im not entirely sure how to downgrade, and Im certainly not...
  3. sonnitude

Xbox One LF: Temple Key...

After doing hardmode with my Mage character, I honestly just want to get the rainbow gun and be done with hardmode, the bosses and other mechanics in hardmode are just really tough and frustrating. Does anyone happen to have an extra temple key on xbox one? I really would love to make a...
  4. sonnitude

Xbox One Hardmode Help

Ive been wanting to get into hardmode for the longest time, but find how weak and helpless I feel all over again and how hard getting the new armor can be a real turn off, and I never feel like doing it afterwords, especially after so many deaths... I'm in need of some general tips and tricks...
  5. sonnitude

Question about the werewolf buff

Is there anyway to make it always on my character? I wanted to make a character that was stuck as a werewolf at all times and If there's a way out there to achieve this, that would be great.
  6. sonnitude

PC Quota on Honey Goggles

I mainly just want a quota on what this item might cost from those willing to sell it.
  7. sonnitude

Sonnitude here!

ive been a very big fan of terraria for a whole but I haven't been very active on the forums about it. But I plan to fix that any time I may have a question that someone can answer. My current terraria PC goal is to get the honey goggles. Cheers peeps!
  8. sonnitude

Question to Terrarians out there

I've been trying to get the honey goggles from the queen bee, and I was just wondering for those who have gotten them, I've been trying to get them so that I could give the item to a new character and they would have pre-hardmode flight, even if I can't mine while on the mount, that's not the...
Back
Top Bottom